Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Results 105 to 112 of 135

  1. #105
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,210
    Quote Originally Posted by Rouen View Post
    Great theme, love it! My question is, what weather app are you using that is being displayed in the top right?
    It is weatherbug. I highly recommend it.



  2. #106
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Device
    Tour
    OS
    4.7.1.40
    Posts
    2
    Hey Nate, any update for this theme for the Curve? Is there an ETA?

  3. #107
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,210
    Quote Originally Posted by sauga_kid View Post
    Hey Nate, any update for this theme for the Curve? Is there an ETA?
    No, I need to dust of the theme developer program don't I? lol



  4. #108
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    bama
    PIN
    what's tha
    Device
    DROID
    OS
    2.0
    Posts
    1,210
    Quote Originally Posted by Natemz View Post
    No, I need to dust of the theme developer program don't I? lol
    are you willing to mod themes for coin?

  5. #109
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,210
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    are you willing to mod themes for coin?
    No, had to stop that. I was getting overwhelmed lol



  6. #110
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Device
    Tour
    OS
    4.7.1.40
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Natemz View Post
    No, I need to dust of the theme developer program don't I? lol
    That's cool, wifey always asks if the curve version is out everytime she sees my phone, so I was just wondering. Thanks! So no ETA eh? I'll keep an eye out.

  7. #111
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Syosset, NY
    PIN
    30DE7F5F
    Device
    Tour 9630
    OS
    4.7
    Posts
    1
    Hey Natemz, I ran across a small problem on the Tour, your BBPro v.3 theme, and the Beyond160 app. When I use Beyond160, the sent SMS messages are shown on my home screen when I highlight the SMS icon and the ONLY way to get them to go away is to delete them from my device.

    Do you have any idea why it does this?

    Also, any plan to create a violet or royal purple color version of the theme?

  8. #112
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,210
    Quote Originally Posted by vdelvec View Post
    Hey Natemz, I ran across a small problem on the Tour, your BBPro v.3 theme, and the Beyond160 app. When I use Beyond160, the sent SMS messages are shown on my home screen when I highlight the SMS icon and the ONLY way to get them to go away is to delete them from my device.

    Do you have any idea why it does this?

    Also, any plan to create a violet or royal purple color version of the theme?
    It's a known issue with the theme development software. Any use of 3rd party sms will get the results you mention.

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •