Free 96XX Premium Theme - BlackBerry Pro v5 by Natemz - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 61 to 68 of 68

Thread: Free 96XX Premium Theme - BlackBerry Pro v5 by Natemz

  1. #61
    iowahokies is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Device
    Tour 9630
    Posts
    2
    Liked
    0 times

    Question Thanks and additional weather question

    Hodges - Thanks for the info on customizing (moving the icons around). A follow up question on the weather. When they talk about the weather slot, are they referring to the Berryweather app and using it as a background? I assumed there was a "slot" on the screen somewhere it would display the weather. Thanks for helping a newbie.




  2. #62
    Hodges's Avatar
    Hodges is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    PIN
    312939D8
    Device
    9550
    OS
    5.0.0.607
    Posts
    450
    Liked
    4 times
    Quote Originally Posted by iowahokies View Post
    Hodges - Thanks for the info on customizing (moving the icons around). A follow up question on the weather. When they talk about the weather slot, are they referring to the Berryweather app and using it as a background? I assumed there was a "slot" on the screen somewhere it would display the weather. Thanks for helping a newbie.
    When I first replied to you I was mobile and didn't realize that you were new to . Welcome!!! You will love it here. The Berryweather "slot" is located at the top right corner. BW has a built in background option that will allow you to view the weather data in the background if you choose to do so. Example if you choose to run the weather data in the background then you don't necessarily need to have BW in the "slot". Does that help?

    EDIT: Here is the link to our store for the BW app in case you are interested. Berryweather
    Last edited by Hodges; 05-31-2010 at 06:31 PM.

  3. #63
    TheChosen1ne is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Device
    Bold 9650
    OS
    5.0.0.699
    Posts
    2
    Liked
    0 times
    New to the site, just got the Bold 9650 and I LOVE this theme design. Sorry for the rookie question, but after the theme downloads to my computer how do I get to my phone? Any and all help would be great!

  4. #64
    MePascal's Avatar
    MePascal is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow MePascal On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Volunteer State
    Device
    None
    OS
    Virtuous 3.26.605.1*
    Posts
    1,977
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChosen1ne View Post
    New to the site, just got the Bold 9650 and I LOVE this theme design. Sorry for the rookie question, but after the theme downloads to my computer how do I get to my phone? Any and all help would be great!
    Hey there TheChosen1ne,
    Welcome to
    These are Over The Air (OTA) links

    The easiest thing to do is to copy/paste the link of the theme that you would like to have on your device to an email and send that email to your device.
    Once you receive the email you could open the link up in your device.
    Your browser should then open up the link and then you will be able to download the theme.

  5. #65
    TheChosen1ne is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Device
    Bold 9650
    OS
    5.0.0.699
    Posts
    2
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by MePascal View Post
    Hey there TheChosen1ne,
    Welcome to
    These are Over The Air (OTA) links

    The easiest thing to do is to copy/paste the link of the theme that you would like to have on your device to an email and send that email to your device.
    Once you receive the email you could open the link up in your device.
    Your browser should then open up the link and then you will be able to download the theme.

    Wow, quick reply! thanks so much for the help, it worked perfectly!

  6. #66
    MePascal's Avatar
    MePascal is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow MePascal On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Volunteer State
    Device
    None
    OS
    Virtuous 3.26.605.1*
    Posts
    1,977
    Liked
    1 times
    You are welcome....
    Thanks for stopping in and we hope you enjoy the Forums....

  7. #67
    lynskey85 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Device
    9630
    Posts
    12
    Liked
    0 times
    Nate or anyone else that might know the answer, will this theme work on a Bold 9650?

    If not, Nate, do you have plans to create a 9650 version?

  8. #68
    lynskey85 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Device
    9630
    Posts
    12
    Liked
    0 times
    For the record, this theme works fine on the 9650.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •