2812DD5F
    Device
    Torch 9860
    OS
    v7.0.0.296
    Liked
    2 times

BB ID log in problems on 9860

I have just received a new Torch 9860 and have transfered everything over ok with no problems apart from not being able to log into my Blackberry ID service for My World in App World.

I am able to log into the BB ID on my Storm 2 and on my PC and everthing is fine. But I cannot connect on the 9860 and keep getting the message "Unable to log into your Blackberry ID account"

I have reset my password through the required methods and still able to log onto both Storm and PC but not new 9860.

Has anyone had this problem and got it resolved or know if I am doing something wrong.

Many Thanks

GaryG is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    PIN
    2812DD5F
    Device
    Torch 9860
    OS
    v7.0.0.296
    Liked
    2 times
    All sorted. I had to do a Factory Reset and then loaded all my previous details/folders from my Storm seperatly. Must be something in the new 7os that is causing it.

Anyway now getting down to some playing witht he phone. Hopefully all the apps will catch up soon as half mine are now not compatable.
    ghostryder likes this.

ghostryder is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow ghostryder On Twitter
    Device
    Torch 9800
    OS
    Carrier
    AT&T Death Star
    Liked
    226 times
    Thanks for that info. I'm waiting for AT&T to release the 9860.
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”
    Eleanor Roosevelt

PIN
    2812DD5F
    Device
    Torch 9860
    OS
    v7.0.0.296
    Liked
    2 times
    Thats ok ghostryder12, was really pulling my hair out at one point but finally got there.

I bet you are really suffering with all these new posts coming in mentioning this device?

Got to say so far I'm really impressed with the 9860. The speed (not had any lag whatsoever), easiness of going over to new os (thought it would be a nightmare but it's great), quality of graphics ( really clear and precise) and above all the phone in general.

Buttons are not a problem and do not catch on anything when putting in pocket. Screen does not appear to be of a lesser quoilty over the glass S2 screen.

Only thing I have had to do is set password on phone to stop things being selected when in pocket. Didn't have this problem on S2 as Suretype was half protecting it.

Overall great phone so hope you get yours soon :-)

stupot is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Device
    torch 9860
    Liked
    0 times
    hiya mate ive just had torch 2 & like u having trouble with my apps keeps saying not workin on this device can log on 2 app world tho how did u do factory reset cheers

PIN
    2812DD5F
    Device
    Torch 9860
    OS
    v7.0.0.296
    Liked
    2 times
    Hi if you start DM connect device then select Device tab at top left. Go to Restore and follow instructions. I would suggest doing a backup first tho. Good luck and let us know how you get on. Oh just remember what backup file you do so that if it does fix your problem then you may not want to restore that backup at a later date as it might be the cause of your problems.
    Joe Jerde likes this.

stupot is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Device
    torch 9860
    Liked
    0 times
    foned o2 & blackberry up & told me a lot of apps arent compatable with the 9860 & os7 & told me 2 keep trying 2 update it also been in the 02 shop 2nite & they said its down 2 the apps & they av 2 update there apps 2 os7 either way not impressed

Joe Jerde is offline Owner | President Follow Joe Jerde On Twitter Add Joe Jerde on Facebook Add Joe Jerde on Google+ Add Joe Jerde on Linkedin Visit Joe Jerde's Youtube Channel
    Device
    BlackBerry Z10
    OS
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Liked
    1505 times
    Quote Originally Posted by stupot View Post
    foned o2 & blackberry up & told me a lot of apps arent compatable with the 9860 & os7 & told me 2 keep trying 2 update it also been in the 02 shop 2nite & they said its down 2 the apps & they av 2 update there apps 2 os7 either way not impressed
    Unfortunately devs have not been quick about updating apps for OS 7. Slowly buy surely.

Click the button in the bottom right of a post to say thanks!
    Downloads Center | Rules and Guidelines l BlackBerry 10 Zone