Video Demo: BlackBerry Touch 9860 Monza gets hands on!

Thread: Video Demo: BlackBerry Touch 9860 Monza gets hands on!

Joe Jerde is offline Owner | President Follow Joe Jerde On Twitter Add Joe Jerde on Facebook Add Joe Jerde on Google+ Add Joe Jerde on Linkedin Visit Joe Jerde's Youtube Channel
    Device
    BlackBerry Z10
    OS
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Liked
    1503 times

Video Demo: BlackBerry Touch 9860 Monza gets hands on!

The BlackBerry Touch 9860 gets caught on video once more. This time around we get a bit more play with the device. It also looks like this OS build is running much better than in the last Touch 9850 video we posted. The BlackBerry Touch 9860 runs a 1.2 GHz processor, 768 MB of RAM, 4GB internal memory with a microSD slot for up to 32 GB. You can see the full spec sheet we posted a couple days ago. As the video shows, this device is a bit longer than the Torch, but also is a bit thinner as well. Will you be getting the BlackBerry Touch?

Click the button in the bottom right of a post to say thanks!
    Downloads Center | Rules and Guidelines l BlackBerry 10 Zone

ice2921 is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master Follow ice2921 On Twitter
    Device
    Z10
    OS
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Liked
    755 times
    This is probably the best example of OS 6.1 at this point.

Joe Jerde is offline Owner | President Follow Joe Jerde On Twitter Add Joe Jerde on Facebook Add Joe Jerde on Google+ Add Joe Jerde on Linkedin Visit Joe Jerde's Youtube Channel
    Device
    BlackBerry Z10
    OS
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Liked
    1503 times
    Yes, and I love the 3.7 inch screen. Touchscreen demand is about a bigger screen.

basshunter is offline BlackBerryOS Friend Follow basshunter On Twitter
    PIN
    314CA2AD
    Device
    Storm2 9550
    OS
    Carrier
    VodafoneAU
    Liked
    8 times
    To me, this is pure awesomeness! How fast is that phone! Gotta stop picking up my Storm after each video I watch of these new devives haha. And what was with the homescreen menus being all transparent until the browser was opened and closed...?? Kinda looked cool both ways. I hope that back cover is metal too, really like the more metallic devices I will most definitely be getting the BlackBerry Touch

Pblakeney is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Device
    9850 & PB
    OS
    Carrier
    VZW
    Liked
    34 times
    Hmmmm...well when and who is going to carry this? I am waiting for the Playbook to drop and then this but don't know if people can afford both if they drop at the same time. Also, how far back are the app developers and protecting the investment of those who have a lot of apps on their current Storm models. It all looks good but I for one am tired of waiting and this begs the question as to who is RIMM relying on to make all the purchases of the Playbook with late releases against the Ipad and others? Don't take all of us for granted....
    P. Blakeney

Device
    BlackBerry Z10
    OS
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Liked
    1503 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Pblakeney View Post
    Hmmmm...well when and who is going to carry this? I am waiting for the Playbook to drop and then this but don't know if people can afford both if they drop at the same time. Also, how far back are the app developers and protecting the investment of those who have a lot of apps on their current Storm models. It all looks good but I for one am tired of waiting and this begs the question as to who is RIMM relying on to make all the purchases of the Playbook with late releases against the Ipad and others? Don't take all of us for granted....
    The 9860 Touch and the 9930 Bold will be Verizon CDMA devices, so I imagine those will be the first to be released. I imagine sometime this summer, perhaps close to the PlayBook launch, but more realistically sometime this summer.