NEW: Leaked Images of the BlackBerry Touch Monaco / Monza!

Thread: NEW: Leaked Images of the BlackBerry Touch Monaco / Monza!

Joe Jerde is offline Owner | President Follow Joe Jerde On Twitter Add Joe Jerde on Facebook Add Joe Jerde on Google+ Add Joe Jerde on Linkedin Visit Joe Jerde's Youtube Channel
    Device
    BlackBerry Z10
    OS
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Liked
    1503 times

NEW: Leaked Images of the BlackBerry Touch Monaco / Monza!

If you loved the Storm device and like the touchscreen style devices, then you are going to love RIM's new full touchscreen device, codenamed the BlackBerry Monaco / Monza. The Monaco / Monza codenames signify different carriers the phone will land on. It is rumored that Verizon Wireless will get the Monaco while the BlackBerry Monza is the global GSM version. This new device, that looks like a cross between a Storm and the Torch device, may launch as the BlackBerry Touch, though not officially confirmed. The device is a huge upgrade to any BlackBerry device that is out right now, boasting impressive specs which we reveal here. It will come running OS 6.1 in which users will need a BlackBerry ID to login to the system.

There are also reports that it's a go for RIM to release all of the upcoming devices - the BlackBerry Bold Touch, BlackBerry Curve Touch, BlackBerry Torch 2 and BlackBerry Touch (BlackBerry Monaco / Monza). Seems that RIM is going to be releasing flurry this year and make a lot of noise! Check out the rest of the leaked photos below, and don't forget to leave us your feedback...

aquasagi91 likes this.

Click the button in the bottom right of a post to say thanks!
    Downloads Center | Rules and Guidelines l BlackBerry 10 Zone

era3z is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow era3z On Twitter
    PIN
    256f68a* (ask =p)
    Device
    Cars, Medicine Tennis, Basketball, Billiards Comics, Mystery novels Mr.bean (shqip), The Bodyguard f
    Liked
    3 times
    woaaaa... but the design is kinda too simple black and white.. even the answering and end calls... can't wait to see the real ones though

Joe Jerde is offline Owner | President Follow Joe Jerde On Twitter Add Joe Jerde on Facebook Add Joe Jerde on Google+ Add Joe Jerde on Linkedin Visit Joe Jerde's Youtube Channel
    Device
    BlackBerry Z10
    OS
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Liked
    1503 times
    Quote Originally Posted by era3z View Post
    woaaaa... but the design is kinda too simple black and white.. even the answering and end calls... can't wait to see the real ones though
    It may stay white like that for the bottom buttons. I does seem that they are continuing to add color to the UI though.

lacroixn is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    PIN
    27FFB707
    Device
    OS
    Carrier
    TMO
    Liked
    4 times
    Cannot wait. Have been patient for a Blackberry touch screen on Tmobile. All bugs should have been ironed out on Verizon and ATT
    Joe Jerde likes this.
    **** happens just chill :aargh4:

Pblakeney is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Device
    9850 & PB
    OS
    Carrier
    VZW
    Liked
    34 times
    I hope the size specs stay consistant with the current Storm so you won't have to go and get another charging cradle. Like the look and can't wait to this to hit the streets, maybe in conjuction with the PlayBook.
    Joe Jerde likes this.
    P. Blakeney

Device
    BlackBerry Z10
    OS
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Liked
    1503 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Pblakeney View Post
    I hope the size specs stay consistant with the current Storm so you won't have to go and get another charging cradle. Like the look and can't wait to this to hit the streets, maybe in conjuction with the PlayBook.
    That would be a great surprise, to see a new device and OS 6.1 with a PlayBook release. That's only a couple weeks away.

aquasagi91 is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie Follow aquasagi91 On Twitter
    PIN
    28074E11
    Device
    Torch 9810
    OS
    OS 7.0
    Carrier
    Maxis
    Liked
    1 times
    gonna own this smartphone!
    Joe Jerde likes this.

Device
    BlackBerry Z10
    OS
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Liked
    1503 times
    Quote Originally Posted by aquasagi91 View Post
    gonna own this smartphone!
    It's a great device in a impressive lineup.

basshunter is offline BlackBerryOS Friend Follow basshunter On Twitter
    PIN
    314CA2AD
    Device
    Storm2 9550
    OS
    Carrier
    VodafoneAU
    Liked
    8 times
    Some say we should have had this kind of device in or hands last December. Some are nervous about the possibility of owning it for less than a year before devices with QNX are released. And although it won't be the latest and greatest smartphone on the market when it does finally become available, I seem to like it so much that it's pretty much sold to me now... It could be the new features, OS and hardware (compared to my Storm2), or maybe it's just my love of all things new

Please don't keep me waiting too long RIM, I am muchly eager RIGHT NOW!
    Joe Jerde likes this.

Device
    BlackBerry Z10
    OS
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Liked
    1503 times
    Quote Originally Posted by basshunter View Post
    Some say we should have had this kind of device in or hands last December. Some are nervous about the possibility of owning it for less than a year before devices with QNX are released. And although it won't be the latest and greatest smartphone on the market when it does finally become available, I seem to like it so much that it's pretty much sold to me now... It could be the new features, OS and hardware (compared to my Storm2), or maybe it's just my love of all things new

Please don't keep me waiting too long RIM, I am muchly eager RIGHT NOW!
    I actually think that this device will be able to run a QNX based OS, which some are calling OS 7. Of course they will be released with OS 6.1.