Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

PIN
    314CA2AD
    Device
    Storm2 9550
    OS
    Carrier
    VodafoneAU
    Some say we should have had this kind of device in or hands last December. Some are nervous about the possibility of owning it for less than a year before devices with QNX are released. And although it won't be the latest and greatest smartphone on the market when it does finally become available, I seem to like it so much that it's pretty much sold to me now... It could be the new features, OS and hardware (compared to my Storm2), or maybe it's just my love of all things new

Please don't keep me waiting too long RIM, I am muchly eager RIGHT NOW!

Device
    BlackBerry Z10
    OS
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Quote Originally Posted by basshunter View Post
    Some say we should have had this kind of device in or hands last December. Some are nervous about the possibility of owning it for less than a year before devices with QNX are released. And although it won't be the latest and greatest smartphone on the market when it does finally become available, I seem to like it so much that it's pretty much sold to me now... It could be the new features, OS and hardware (compared to my Storm2), or maybe it's just my love of all things new

Please don't keep me waiting too long RIM, I am muchly eager RIGHT NOW!
    I actually think that this device will be able to run a QNX based OS, which some are calling OS 7. Of course they will be released with OS 6.1.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12