Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Joe Jerde is offline Owner | President Follow Joe Jerde On Twitter Add Joe Jerde on Facebook Add Joe Jerde on Google+ Add Joe Jerde on Linkedin
    Device
    BlackBerry Z10
    OS
    Carrier
    Verizon

NEW: Video of upcoming BlackBerry Monaco (Storm 3) leaks!

[ Mobile? Click Here for Video ]

This video of the upcoming BlackBerry Monaco (or Storm 3) was leaked on YouTube earlier today and since has been yanked and revived again for our viewing pleasure. I really like the look of the device, but it does appear to be not so responsive for a 1.2 GHz CPU. This is most likely due to an early software on the device. Also, it's a bit hard to see, but it appears as if there is no front facing camera on the device, but then again, this device is probably a early prototype. Can't see the Monaco being released without a front facing camera with Android and iPhone making the front camera standard for video chat. Another important detail to notice is the Verizon name on the back. It looks as if Verizon will carry some, if not all, of the upcoming BlackBerry devices.

Thoughts?...

basshunter is offline BlackBerryOS Friend Follow basshunter On Twitter
    PIN
    314CA2AD
    Device
    Storm2 9550
    OS
    Carrier
    VodafoneAU
    Ohhh! Flippin' finally! My thoughts are that it's quite a nice upgrade from my Storm2. It may not be ahead of some android and iphone devices when released, but it's a very nice step ahead for BlackBerry with their full screen touch devices The higher resolution display and new OS sold me haha.

Joe Jerde is offline Owner | President Follow Joe Jerde On Twitter Add Joe Jerde on Facebook Add Joe Jerde on Google+ Add Joe Jerde on Linkedin
    Device
    BlackBerry Z10
    OS
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Quote Originally Posted by basshunter View Post
    Ohhh! Flippin' finally! My thoughts are that it's quite a nice upgrade from my Storm2. It may not be ahead of some android and iphone devices when released, but it's a very nice step ahead for BlackBerry with their full screen touch devices The higher resolution display and new OS sold me haha.
    Like I said, it is a leaked video and could have been taken months ago, so we don't know for sure what will be on the model at release.

era3z is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow era3z On Twitter
    PIN
    256f68a* (ask =p)
    Device
    Cars, Medicine Tennis, Basketball, Billiards Comics, Mystery novels Mr.bean (shqip), The Bodyguard f
    It MAY be a Monaco / storm 3.... but why all laggy?? Thought it's gonna be 1ghz processor and more RAM.... With all those lag, it's a downgrade for me ._."

TwistMyMind is offline Editor In Chief Follow TwistMyMind On Twitter Add TwistMyMind on Facebook Add TwistMyMind on Google+ Add TwistMyMind on Linkedin Visit TwistMyMind's Youtube Channel
    Device
    Priv
    OS
    Carrier
    Telus
    looks like an early prototype....

Device
    BlackBerry Z10
    OS
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Right, it also appears to be running OS 6 at the moment. The monaco will be released with OS 6.1. Not sure how much the difference will be, but it should be enough to notice right away.

basshunter is offline BlackBerryOS Friend Follow basshunter On Twitter
    PIN
    314CA2AD
    Device
    Storm2 9550
    OS
    Carrier
    VodafoneAU
    If this device has minimum specs that are at LEAST double that of a Storm2, I reckon that's a fair start. Double memory, screen res, CPU, camera, stuff like that. Maybe not size and weight though.... It sure has a nice look about it.

RobinM is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow RobinM On Twitter
    Device
    Blackberry Storm 9520
    OS
    Typical RIM progression.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast