Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 8 of 26

  1. #1
    skippy140 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Device
    9800
    Posts
    15

    9800 red light only

    hi everyone im new to the forum my names steve but everyone calls me skippy, anyway my problem is i have a blackberry 9800and for 2 days now the light just keeps going on and off i have tried the nuked bb way but as my phone keeps losing conection i get a pop up box saying "app loader unable to conect please retry" . i keep retrying but no joy just the same message, any help would be welcome, thanks in advance




  2. #2
    ghostryder's Avatar
    ghostryder is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow ghostryder On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Northern California
    Device
    Torch 9800
    OS
    6.0.0.706
    Carrier
    AT&T Death Star
    Posts
    980
    Quote Originally Posted by skippy140 View Post
    hi everyone im new to the forum my names steve but everyone calls me skippy, anyway my problem is i have a blackberry 9800and for 2 days now the light just keeps going on and off i have tried the nuked bb way but as my phone keeps losing conection i get a pop up box saying "app loader unable to conect please retry" . i keep retrying but no joy just the same message, any help would be welcome, thanks in advance
    Have you tried the battery pull? With the phone on, pull the battery and go get something to drink. But the battery back in and turn it on. This is a usual first step when our BlackBerry start acting up.

  3. #3
    skippy140 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Device
    9800
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostryder View Post
    Have you tried the battery pull? With the phone on, pull the battery and go get something to drink. But the battery back in and turn it on. This is a usual first step when our BlackBerry start acting up.
    yes mate tried that and nothing

  4. #4
    ice2921's Avatar
    ice2921 is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master Follow ice2921 On Twitter
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    USA
    Device
    Z10
    OS
    10.0.10.684
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Posts
    2,544
    Quote Originally Posted by skippy140 View Post
    yes mate tried that and nothing
    So at this point your phone is just showing a blinking red light? Are you trying to connect it to your computer?

  5. #5
    skippy140 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Device
    9800
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by ice2921 View Post
    So at this point your phone is just showing a blinking red light? Are you trying to connect it to your computer?
    it does it constantly wether charging, connected to pc or nothing

  6. #6
    ice2921's Avatar
    ice2921 is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master Follow ice2921 On Twitter
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    USA
    Device
    Z10
    OS
    10.0.10.684
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Posts
    2,544
    Quote Originally Posted by skippy140 View Post
    it does it constantly wether charging, connected to pc or nothing
    Does it show anything on the screen or is the screen just black?

  7. #7
    skippy140 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Device
    9800
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by ice2921 View Post
    Does it show anything on the screen or is the screen just black?

    just black

  8. #8
    ghostryder's Avatar
    ghostryder is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow ghostryder On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Northern California
    Device
    Torch 9800
    OS
    6.0.0.706
    Carrier
    AT&T Death Star
    Posts
    980
    Quote Originally Posted by ice2921 View Post
    Does it show anything on the screen or is the screen just black?
    Could this be a tired battery ice?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. torch 9800 flash light cant switch on using video recorder
    By steven81ir in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-11-2012, 01:51 PM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-28-2011, 05:57 PM
  3. Red light keep on blinking
    By frances88 in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-29-2011, 07:04 AM
  4. The Mystery of the Red Light
    By TemperamentalMan in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-13-2009, 10:21 AM
  5. TyperSpeed Light
    By Morganizer in forum BlackBerry Apps
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 08-31-2009, 08:53 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •