Blackberry 9800 Nuke need help please.

Thread: Blackberry 9800 Nuke need help please.

RockStar8757 is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Liked
    0 times

Blackberry 9800 Nuke need help please.

Hi there, Am new on this forum. I was hoping someone can help me out.. I work at a cellphone repair shop. I just got a blackberry 9800 yesterday. I got this problem with other blackberry that i couldn't fix. I search around and try most guild I found online on how to fix a nuke blackberry. this time the blackberry 9800 is a little different. I try app loader,Blackberry Desktop, BBSAK,JL_Cmder and still no luck. it keep saying my device is not connect want I used BBSAK or JL_Cmder. I keep getting Reconnecting to JVM want i used app loader and BD.I couldn't get the Pin:Unknown. I always get Pin:bb Pin number.This is the weird part sometime the blackberry show the charging icon than go to the blackberry logo screen than shut down another word i mean it show the blackberry word for a second than it off.I also try the battery trick to get the unknown Pin still dont get it, Also try the tesk manager trick still no long. I hope someone can help me out please. One more thing want I used Blackberry Desktop once it start downloading itg give me no internet connection error. please help out.

edriss is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Device
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    Have you tried the FACTORY restore (not device wipe stuff) using the BB Desktop software?

ghostryder is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow ghostryder On Twitter
    Device
    Torch 9800
    OS
    Carrier
    AT&T Death Star
    Liked
    226 times
    Quote Originally Posted by RockStar8757 View Post
    Hi there, Am new on this forum. I was hoping someone can help me out.. I work at a cellphone repair shop. I just got a blackberry 9800 yesterday. I got this problem with other blackberry that i couldn't fix. I search around and try most guild I found online on how to fix a nuke blackberry. this time the blackberry 9800 is a little different. I try app loader,Blackberry Desktop, BBSAK,JL_Cmder and still no luck. it keep saying my device is not connect want I used BBSAK or JL_Cmder. I keep getting Reconnecting to JVM want i used app loader and BD.I couldn't get the Pin:Unknown. I always get Pin:bb Pin number.This is the weird part sometime the blackberry show the charging icon than go to the blackberry logo screen than shut down another word i mean it show the blackberry word for a second than it off.I also try the battery trick to get the unknown Pin still dont get it, Also try the tesk manager trick still no long. I hope someone can help me out please. One more thing want I used Blackberry Desktop once it start downloading itg give me no internet connection error. please help out.
    Have you tried looking here?

How-To Recover A Nuked Blackberry - with Pictures
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”
    Eleanor Roosevelt

RockStar8757 is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Liked
    0 times
    I try all that none of them work.. the bb is not showing that thingy in the 1st picture.. sometime the phone show thw charging lighting icon than blackberry than after a sec it shut down..