Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

PIN
    2ADD0724
    Device
    Z10
    OS
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Okay how about this? Take the battery out, connect it to your PC, press next and on the next screen it'll say your pin. Do not reinsert your battery but instead wait, the pin should disappear and change to unknown that way. Reinsert the battery then and try to reload the os then

Device
    Torch 9800
    OS
    hi again i posted in the previous thread on recovering a nuked bb and was told i should come here, i also still have the same problem that smilingeyes is having over and over again i still cant manage to recover my bb as its been a couple of weeks now again i am now left with a useless torch and have had to purchase yet another blackberry, the new curve this time, but i want my torch back! Its the best bb I've had and aside from how much this is all costing I enjoy my torch pls someone what can i do

Device
    Torch 9800
    OS
    also i am getting text in the apploader after these failed attempts telling me that the desktop software does not have the blackberry device software for my device which again leaves me baffled as i installed it originally with the disc that came with my torch AND i have re downloaded and installed since this and still no luck! (also the bb desktop manager is saying it cant communicate with my device)

Device
    Torch 9800
    OS
    Carrier
    AT&T Death Star
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie22 View Post
    also i am getting text in the apploader after these failed attempts telling me that the desktop software does not have the blackberry device software for my device which again leaves me baffled as i installed it originally with the disc that came with my torch AND i have re downloaded and installed since this and still no luck! (also the bb desktop manager is saying it cant communicate with my device)
    Hi shortie, do you have the latest Desktop Manager? I yours is not v6.1.0, delete the version you have and get the latest from BlackBerry, you can get Desktop Manager below;
    Download: Desktop Software v6.1.0 B38 (Multilanguage)
    Maybe the newest version will recognize your device.

Device
    Torch 9800
    OS
    Hi again ghostryder, I have re downloaded this twice already and still get this?? Is it time to give up on my torch?

Device
    Torch 9800
    OS
    Carrier
    AT&T Death Star
    Not yet, let me research this out and I'll get back to you.

Device
    Torch 9800
    OS
    Carrier
    AT&T Death Star
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie22 View Post
    Hi again ghostryder, I have re downloaded this twice already and still get this?? Is it time to give up on my torch?
    I assume that you have tried all suggestions given by agent blackberry and grim reaper? This answer will assist us in getting your Torch running.

PIN
    235ADe27
    Device
    OS
    I have no idea about how to write on forums or use any of this technical stuff, I had the same problem but managed to reset my phone, I'm pretty pi**ed this happened its like half 12 I've had no dinner and now a nekked phone! Fml. But if you guys want to know how to do this..

1.start up bb desktop software, open up Apploader , try to connect your phone and it should remember your pin

2.Then go back to BB Desktop Software and it should have a pop up saying something along the lines of 'If your device doesn't respond, click continue to reinstall some crap....

3. Follow it through but do not press UPGRADE unless you want all you precious pictures and important contacts gone -.-

It will take some time but you'll have a working phone again

Good luck, hope this helps Sai x

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast