Raikkohad V9 Final Edition
(Hybrid For Multi Device (9800,97XX also 9300)
Thanks for all support and good feedback from all..
Now.. We introduced the new version….
Let’s Enjoy Begin……
Mix Java :
220.127.116.116 + 18.104.22.1683 + 22.214.171.124
About Screen/Apps Version/Platform:
126.96.36.1993 / 188.8.131.52 /184.108.40.206
1. Download & Install your selected device OS( Using Base 706)
Example: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9700a_v220.127.116.116_P18.104.22.168\
2. Delete "VENDOR.XML" in folder C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\AppLoader\
3. Delete all Files & Folder in the base OS, for example: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9700a_v22.214.171.1246_P126.96.36.199\
4. Download, Extract, copy and paste the downloaded file as per your device (Ex: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9700a_v188.8.131.526_P184.108.40.206\
5. Fully backup your blackberry with desktop manager, with radios off.
6. Backup your apps using VNBButil/BBMC/BBSAK
7. Wipe your device with JL_CMDR / BBSAK / VNBBUtil
8. Run C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\AppLoader\loader.exe
9. Select what you need to install carefully to optimise free memory.
10. After initial booting (Radios still OFF)... run a few second.... then do a battery pull
11. With Radios OFF - restore your Apps Backup...
12. With radios off, restore your apps and .ipd backup with BDM and then do a battery pull.
13. Final Check All your data and apps all available as u want.
14. Then do another battery pull. Before you turn your Radios/Wifi back ON,.
15. Enjoy your hybrid, give it a minimum of 4 hours before you do another battery pull.
13. For best result, do 3 battery pulls a day, 6 hours apart for the first 48 hours.
if you like our job please do the like and if its not an effort please review us