(Hybrid For Multi Device (9800,9300 & 97XX)
Thanks for all support and good feedback from all..
Now.. We introduced the new version….
Let’s Enjoy Begin……
Mix Java : ABOUT 200 OS 7.1 FILES
About Screen/Apps Version/Platform:
126.96.36.1998 / 188.8.131.52 /184.108.40.206
• BlackBerry Messenger 220.127.116.11 Official
• AppWorld 18.104.22.168
• DocsToGo V22.214.171.124
• Facebook 126.96.36.199
• Windows Live Messenger 2.5.108
• GTalk 2.5.108
• Yahoo Messenger 2.5.108
• WhatsApp Messenger 2.6.7421
• FourSquare 3.2.5
• Email Setup 7.11.1005.1524
Also a few application and themes.
Advantages Using This Hybrid:
1. Less memory and battery drain, speedy boot up time, and speedy browser.
2. GPS, Bluetooth, 3G and Wifi locks faster than standard or leaked OS.
1. Download & Install your selected device OS(Only Using Base 666)
Example: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9700a_v188.8.131.526_P184.108.40.206\
2. Delete "VENDOR.XML" in folder C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\AppLoader\
3. Delete all Files & Folder in the base OS, for example: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9700a_v220.127.116.116_P18.104.22.168\
4. Download, Extract, copy and paste the downloaded file as per your device (Ex: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9700a_v22.214.171.1246_P126.96.36.199\
5. Fully backup your blackberry with desktop manager, with radios off.
6. Backup your apps using VNBButil/BBMC/BBSAK
7. Wipe your device with JL_CMDR / BBSAK / VNBBUtil
8. Run C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\AppLoader\loader.exe
9. Select what you need to install carefully to optimise free memory.
10. After initial booting (Radios still OFF)... run a few second.... then do a battery pull
11. With Radios OFF - restore your Apps Backup...
12. With radios off, restore your apps and .ipd backup with BDM and then do a battery pull.
13. Final Check All your data and apps all available as u want.
14. Then do another battery pull. Before you turn your Radios/Wifi back ON,.
15. Enjoy your hybrid, give it a minimum of 4 hours before you do another battery pull.
13. For best result, do 3 battery pulls a day, 6 hours apart for the first 48 hours.
ADDITIONAL INFO BEFORE INSTALLATION
- For info: USER WILL BE FEEL SLUGGISH for 1ST 3-4HOURS AFTER INSTALLATION.
- BUT AFTER A FEW BATT PULL OUT….. THE PERFORMANCE AND STABILITY WILL BEGIN…
- JUST BE PATIENT….
Hope you’ll will enjoy this hybrid..
Mainly this hybrid focusing on Overall Performance, ADR & MDR stability
THIS HYBRID ALREADY SHRINK OUT
thank to everyone have a good day