my blackberry desktop manager 6 cant update device drive for bb9800 torch

Thread: my blackberry desktop manager 6 cant update device drive for bb9800 torch

fkofko35 is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    PIN
    Device
    9800 torch
    OS
    Liked
    0 times

my blackberry desktop manager 6 cant update device drive for bb9800 torch

hay. . . i downloaded latest bb desktop and installed in my com. but it shows it require an update to attach with bb9800 torch. . . i pressed update button. . . and while updating it shows an error of network connection when it reach at 427 module. . . im more than 10000% sure my netconnection is ok. . . yet it shows trouble. . .give me a simpler download address from where i can download bb desktop and it wont need to update device drive to connect with bb 9800 torch . . .be quick please. . . my phone is off as there's no os. . . i got stuck right while settiong os6 in my phone. . .

PIN
    Device
    9800 torch
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    please. . . be fast in reply. . .give me a link to download a bb desktop from which i can connect to my bb9800 torch without updating. . .

ice2921 is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master Follow ice2921 On Twitter
    Device
    Z10
    OS
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Liked
    750 times
    Where did you try to download the DM from?

You may download the latest DM here:
    BlackBerry - Desktop Software for PC
    Also what browser are you using? Try clearing the cache.

Here are instructions on how to clear your cache in the following browsers:

Firefox:
    Open Firefox and go to Tools > Clear Private Data. Choose which items you wish to clear and click Clear Private Data Now.
    In the latest Firefox versions you can clear the cache from Tools > Clear Recent History. Choose which items you wish to clear and click Clear Now.

Internet Explorer:
    Open Internet Explorer and go to Tools > Internet Options > General. Under Browsing history click Delete. Choose which items you wish to delete and click the Delete button next to each item to delete it.

Safari:

Open Safari and go to Safari > Empty Cache. Click Empty in the window that opens to clear the cache.

PIN
    Device
    9800 torch
    OS
    Liked
    0 times

Not that

Its not working yet. . . I menu device drive for blackberry torch . . . After i install bb desktop and connect my torch with computer it shows drive need to update to use . . . I press the update button. . . Then it start loading 457 modules . . .after a certain time it start loading module 427 and does up showing network error . . . I heard i tried every possible way to connect my torch with bb desktop 6. . . . But i failed. . . . I heard blackberry desktop manager 6 leak of crackberry, another version of bb desktop software which can connect with bb torch without treating device drive . . . Have you any link of it??? Post it . . . And be quick . . . Please . . .

PIN
    Device
    9800 torch
    OS
    Liked
    0 times

Good bye. . .

I have enough troubles caused by blackberry. . . Just now brought new i4 . . . So i quit . . . Blackberry sucks . . . Forever a bull**** . . . Feeling lucky to get ride of it . . .

Joe Jerde is offline Owner | President Follow Joe Jerde On Twitter Add Joe Jerde on Facebook Add Joe Jerde on Google+ Add Joe Jerde on Linkedin Visit Joe Jerde's Youtube Channel
    Device
    BlackBerry Z10
    OS
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Liked
    1501 times
    Quote Originally Posted by fkofko35 View Post
    Its not working yet. . . I menu device drive for blackberry torch . . . After i install bb desktop and connect my torch with computer it shows drive need to update to use . . . I press the update button. . . Then it start loading 457 modules . . .after a certain time it start loading module 427 and does up showing network error . . . I heard i tried every possible way to connect my torch with bb desktop 6. . . . But i failed. . . . I heard blackberry desktop manager 6 leak of crackberry, another version of bb desktop software which can connect with bb torch without treating device drive . . . Have you any link of it??? Post it . . . And be quick . . . Please . . .
    Did you restart your computer after installing the DM software?
    Are you running any other programs while you try and connect your device?

There are many things that could be going on. iPhone has it's own set of issues so good luck with that.

Click the button in the bottom right of a post to say thanks!
    Downloads Center | Rules and Guidelines l BlackBerry 10 Zone

markwem88 is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Liked
    0 times
    help place ..... give me a link to download a bb desktop from which i can connect to my bb9800 torch without updating. . .

ghostryder is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow ghostryder On Twitter
    Device
    Torch 9800
    OS
    Carrier
    AT&T Death Star
    Liked
    225 times
    Here is the link to RIM's latest Desktop Manager for the PC: BlackBerry - Desktop Software for PC
    And here is the link for MAC: BlackBerry - Desktop Software for Mac
    markwem88 likes this.
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”
    Eleanor Roosevelt