Thread: Issues with the blackberry torch

bradqwer is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Device
    Tourch
    Liked
    0 times

Issues with the blackberry torch

Ok first of im no tech head so english only hehe

Right got a BB Torch from Ebay been running fine, anyways the GF decided to be a arse and blocked the bloody thing only to regert it a day later and lift the handset block.

Ever since then my BB and been losing signal/Searching/or going to SOS about 15/20 per min!

Needless to say this is bloody doing my box in as now have a phone I cant use, so BB guys help me if you can I have tested the sim in another fone and it works fine so its def a issue with the handset

Obv I cant send it back to ebay for a repair if thats whats needed obv i can fork outta ma own pocket rather not so tips tricks or a bloody good fix lol!

Joe Jerde is offline Owner | President Follow Joe Jerde On Twitter Add Joe Jerde on Facebook Add Joe Jerde on Google+ Add Joe Jerde on Linkedin Visit Joe Jerde's Youtube Channel
    Device
    BlackBerry Z10
    OS
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Liked
    1501 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bradqwer View Post
    Ok first of im no tech head so english only hehe

Right got a BB Torch from Ebay been running fine, anyways the GF decided to be a arse and blocked the bloody thing only to regert it a day later and lift the handset block.

Ever since then my BB and been losing signal/Searching/or going to SOS about 15/20 per min!

Needless to say this is bloody doing my box in as now have a phone I cant use, so BB guys help me if you can I have tested the sim in another fone and it works fine so its def a issue with the handset

Obv I cant send it back to ebay for a repair if thats whats needed obv i can fork outta ma own pocket rather not so tips tricks or a bloody good fix lol!
    Have you tried a battery pull to see if that helps refresh the OS?

Click the button in the bottom right of a post to say thanks!
    Downloads Center | Rules and Guidelines l BlackBerry 10 Zone

bradqwer is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Device
    Tourch
    Liked
    0 times
    battery pull out wanna explain that one as it doesnt sound as simple as pull oput n replace lol

Joe Jerde is offline Owner | President Follow Joe Jerde On Twitter Add Joe Jerde on Facebook Add Joe Jerde on Google+ Add Joe Jerde on Linkedin Visit Joe Jerde's Youtube Channel
    Device
    BlackBerry Z10
    OS
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Liked
    1501 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bradqwer View Post
    battery pull out wanna explain that one as it doesnt sound as simple as pull oput n replace lol
    A battery pull is basically performed to refresh the system. Sometimes processes hang while the phone is on and a battery pull stops all activity in the phone, giving the device a fresh start. It's simple, just take the battery out of your device while your phone is still on and unplugged, wait about 30 seconds, and then pop the battery back in. See if that helps, and let us know.
    amyswan likes this.

Click the button in the bottom right of a post to say thanks!
    Downloads Center | Rules and Guidelines l BlackBerry 10 Zone