Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I had an HTC Harrier (XDA) which was a vertical slider with a touch screen. Very very rarely did I ever use the slide out keyboard. I found it just became wobbly and loose as time went on.

Just another thing to break.

Hopefully this BB will be different. But with the storm touchscreen and its great keyboard, I don't see the point of this device.

PIN
    Just ask!
    Device
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey Darling View Post
    I had an HTC Harrier (XDA) which was a vertical slider with a touch screen. Very very rarely did I ever use the slide out keyboard. I found it just became wobbly and loose as time went on.

Just another thing to break.

Hopefully this BB will be different. But with the storm touchscreen and its great keyboard, I don't see the point of this device.
    What is this great keyboard you speak of? :P

I don't think BBOS posted it, but the storms keyboard came in last of the cell phone keyboard reviews. If this device is touch screen, it's a godsend I think, personally.

PIN
    32653d3c
    Device
    Bold 9650
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by Rellims View Post
    I don't find the extra thickness to be so considerable to be a deal breaker. It looks like it would be quite manageable to me.
    I completely agree, and considering that it is a slider, it by its nature is going to be if nothing else, a little bit thicker. I do think however that there looks like there is a bit of a gap in between the 2 distinct parts of the slider, those being the keyboard and the screen/ rest of the device

PIN
    32653d3c
    Device
    Bold 9650
    OS
    what is the difference between the FS-1 battery and the FX-1?

PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by bbprintz215 View Post
    what is the difference between the FS-1 battery and the FX-1?
    Only noticeable things right now is the FX-1 seems rounded, but as far as power and life of battery.. I dont think its been mentioned. I would speculate to say they are the same just different shapes

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12