Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

locutus is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    Right, but I think physical keypad blackberry's in general have small keys, the 9700 8530 8520 9650 8900 all of them.
    Fully agree on this one.

BTW: Cool new avy!

Trankins24 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend Follow Trankins24 On Twitter
    PIN
    2158AF1B
    Device
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by Spade View Post
    so um everyone is complaining about the keys being small... to me they look almost the same size as the curves... the phones are just as wide.. should be the same size keys...
    To me it looks like the Bold 9700 keyboard. IMHO, if you can type on the 97xx you can type on this.

Also, I'm not a fan of sliders but this does look pretty cool.

jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by locutus View Post
    fully agree on this one.

Btw: Cool new avy!
    thanks

brohlijk is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    PIN
    304A4802
    Device
    storm
    OS
    In my opinion they keys seem flushed and not raised like your typical bb keyboard, also is it me or this phone resembles like the droid phones?

junkberry is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Device
    STORM
    OS
    not interested

jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by brohlijk View Post
    In my opinion they keys seem flushed and not raised like your typical bb keyboard, also is it me or this phone resembles like the droid phones?
    No the keys look identical to a 9700 from what i can see in the pic, and not really a droid, maybe a palm, or winmo phone.. Something I was just thinking about with Blackberry.. they always 'look' the same, or close even way way back... 7503e even. At the same time I think there should be a change, isnt that the best part of blackberry? it look professional so you dont have to worry about hiding it infront of customers or clients... but thats just my .02

carbon coupe is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    PIN
    T OF ALE!
    Device
    OS
    I've never really been a fan of slider or flip phones. Im sure RIM will do the right thing and not release a clunker. From the pics it looks as though it doesnt fit together very well. I would say that if you want to slide in todays market, it had better 'slide as if from nowhere'. This should be mistaken for a Storm until the physical keyboard makes its appearance. It needs to be seemless and tight. What it needs to do is auto release when you activate a text entry field. Of course, we will want this to be a toggleable feature. So, for someone like me who may not want to slide it all the time but needs to have the latest OS and other goodies, the last two options would seal the deal.

happystormuser is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Device
    storm 1
    Quote Originally Posted by carbon coupe View Post
    I've never really been a fan of slider or flip phones. Im sure RIM will do the right thing and not release a clunker. From the pics it looks as though it doesnt fit together very well. I would say that if you want to slide in todays market, it had better 'slide as if from nowhere'. This should be mistaken for a Storm until the physical keyboard makes its appearance. It needs to be seemless and tight. What it needs to do is auto release when you activate a text entry field. Of course, we will want this to be a toggleable feature. So, for someone like me who may not want to slide it all the time but needs to have the latest OS and other goodies, the last two options would seal the deal.
    Agree. It needs to be seamless and tight. If they can tighten it up, add the web kit and more ram I'll be first to buy this. Please rimm, oh yeah and a faster processor. Oh and open GL.
    Posted via mobile device

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast