Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

PIN
    suck it...
    Device
    Z10
    OS
    BB10
    Carrier
    If its similar to the NOKIA N900 size I would be happy. That has a landscape keyboard that slides out from under a touch screen which is quite large.

The NOKIA N97 is too small and the keyboard is good but again too small (well fir my cow udders of fingers).
    The screen is difficult to use but has some really good features.

The Berry Slider Could be really good if RIM looks at the others on the market and uses that knowledge wisely.

PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    I still think portrait slider would be cool. Like many of the others have said, one handed operation would be really nice. But it needs to be a little smaller than the Storm but a little bigger than the Pre.

PIN
    307959E6
    Device
    Antique 9530
    OS
    Whatever works today
    You all do realize that if his device is going to be a slider, it'll probably be a touch screen that slides out, and will have a whole new pile of issues.

PIN
    NING 1 "CO
    Device
    S2 and Wifey S1
    OS
    Lyric(705H)/607 OS P
    Quote Originally Posted by billandrewsjr View Post
    True. It could be smaller. I was just thinking, the good thing about a portrait slider is one handed operation while you drive :bigeyes:

Ahhh..From a safety's standpoint, you should not be using your phone while driving anyways..That's what Bluetooth is for. Just my $.02.

Anyways...
    If the S3 ends up looking like that, RIM will financially suffer a great deal..It looks like the old Samsung I730 PDA..I understand that the slider technology is "New" to RIM but the Storm is not a device to be used to experience that slider with. Rim Should just "CONCENTRATE" on the interior technology of the phone. Browser, Flash, maybe pich zoom, HD like screen resolution, Faster processor and Boot up time, A higher quality camera (current one is not bad). Design wise, I feel that the S2 looks great as is right now. Come on Rim, Us BB users are trying to move forward, not backwords (Technology and design wise as well)

PIN
    Various
    Device
    OS
    I would prefer a landscape slider keyboard (like Droid and N900).

Having grown a little farsighted, I can no longer work with such tiny screen as found in Bold, Tour, Curve, etc. I have been dreaming of a device with a larger touch screen (at least 480 x 360 in resolution) LESS virtual keyboard PLUS physical keyboard (slider).

PIN
    Various
    Device
    OS
    P.S.

. . . and like Shadow / Mirage (aka Nexus Two ?).

OK, the latter one is cool, kind of - at least VERY small!

PIN
    Various
    Device
    OS
    P.P.S.

. . . and like Xperia.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast