jrett is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    PIN
    281BF774
    Device
    OS
    Liked
    0 times

Can't log on with blackberry id

Recently upgraded from a 9800 to an unlocked 9810. I have now changed carrier, when i changed the sim it asked for my blackberry id. However, when I tried to enter my logon information i get an error message. Can someone please help me.

grimreaper is offline BlackBerryOS Champion
    PIN
    ask me
    Device
    9900+9380+Alpha
    OS
    7.1.0.714 [Leak]
    Carrier
    Koodo
    Liked
    498 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jrett View Post
    Recently upgraded from a 9800 to an unlocked 9810. I have now changed carrier, when i changed the sim it asked for my blackberry id. However, when I tried to enter my logon information i get an error message. Can someone please help me.
    Welcome to jrett

It is completely normal for a different device to ask you for your BlackBerry ID, your registered Email address along with your correct password.

If you receive an error message, try to make sure you have entered to correct information to BlackBerry ID

Hint * when you type in your password, you can see it before you submit the information just to be sure 100%

Let me know if you require further help

Lanre777 is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Liked
    0 times
    This is d secrete, deactivate data service before u put a new sim from another carrier

csussen is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Device
    OS
    Liked
    40 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jrett View Post
    With OS7 (on your new 9810 Torch) an new service has been added: using your BB login/appworld log in for using your device. This is for security reasons and restoring information.
    Basically this means you have to enter your log in credentials to be able to use your device. If you never created a BB login/appworld login you can do this by registering for free. If you need any more assistance don't hesitate to ask...
    --------->The pursuit of happiness leads to the road of success and fulfillment <---------