How to unlock a black berry torch?

Thread: How to unlock a black berry torch?

Gennadiysmith is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Liked
    0 times

How to unlock a black berry torch?

i just bought the new black berry torch. i put a password and i guess i typed it wrong and it will not let me unlock it. i called my provider they said there was nothing they can do. i called black berry and they said it is $60 to unlock it. can anyone please help me i dont want to pay the $60 (P.S: i cnt get pass the locked screen)

Joe Jerde is offline Owner | President Follow Joe Jerde On Twitter Add Joe Jerde on Facebook Add Joe Jerde on Google+ Add Joe Jerde on Linkedin Visit Joe Jerde's Youtube Channel
    Device
    BlackBerry Z10
    OS
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Liked
    1502 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Gennadiysmith View Post
    i just bought the new black berry torch. i put a password and i guess i typed it wrong and it will not let me unlock it. i called my provider they said there was nothing they can do. i called black berry and they said it is $60 to unlock it. can anyone please help me i dont want to pay the $60 (P.S: i cnt get pass the locked screen)
    That is a feature put in place so just in case one loses their phone, someone else can't use it. It's probably a 4 digit password and usually the new phone passwords are something like 1234 or 1111, something easy.

Click the button in the bottom right of a post to say thanks!
    Downloads Center | Rules and Guidelines l BlackBerry 10 Zone

ghostryder is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow ghostryder On Twitter
    Device
    Torch 9800
    OS
    Carrier
    AT&T Death Star
    Liked
    225 times
    Any update for us Gennadiysmity? Let us know.
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”
    Eleanor Roosevelt

Blackberry Unlocking is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Device
    Blackberry
    Liked
    13 times
    If it's a new device with used SIM card then maybe it's the PIN code of your SIM card, your only option is to pay your carrier to unlock it by a PUK code.
    If it's the Blackberry device lock then you can wipe the device by inserting password "blackberry" when you have the last chance to unlock massage, the device will be wiped and then you can set a new password.
    Blackberry unlocking
    Unlock Blackberry online

grimreaper is offline BlackBerryOS Champion
    PIN
    ask me
    Device
    9900+9380+Alpha
    OS
    7.1.0.714 [Leak]
    Carrier
    Koodo
    Liked
    497 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackberry Unlocking View Post
    If it's a new device with used SIM card then maybe it's the PIN code of your SIM card, your only option is to pay your carrier to unlock it by a PUK code.
    If it's the Blackberry device lock then you can wipe the device by inserting password "blackberry" when you have the last chance to unlock massage, the device will be wiped and then you can set a new password.
    I know for a fact it does not cost you a single penny to obtain the PUK code from your carrier, and ONLY your carrier has that PUK code, no one else.
    The sole purpose of inserting a PUK code is to "reset" the phones default password or the password that you or someone else typed in and saved it, and if the person of that particular BlackBerry Torch typed the password incorrectly 5 times, or 10 times max, which will lock the phone now, and the only way to bypass that window is to obtain the PUK code, then type in the correct password.
    As for the actually unlocking process of your BlackBerry Torch, you do not have to pay your carrier, or some other person for a crazy amount of money like $50-60 bucks...that is total scam-age.
    You can look online for a reputable company, or eBay, which has the lowest cost to obtain an unlock code for your BlackBerry smartphone, which would cost no more than $5.00, and even only a buck $1.00 yup a buck.
    Hope someone will read this post, and learn not to pay too much money for something so simple to obtain, and insert it in your phone, which will give you access to use ANY SIM card from any carrier that supports the same frequency as the BlackBerry Torch phone.
    Thank you for letting me go on and on...sorry

ghostryder is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow ghostryder On Twitter
    Device
    Torch 9800
    OS
    Carrier
    AT&T Death Star
    Liked
    225 times
    You can get your unlock code here for free.
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”
    Eleanor Roosevelt