Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Device
    BlackBerry Z10
    OS
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Quote Originally Posted by gordtm View Post
    The new mobile site is great, very well done.
    and yes, my browser crashed
    Awesome, glad you like it, we really went for simplicity and functionality. The BBOS Mobile site loads 15X faster than the Desktop site. We are also continuing a few updates on the Blog for Mobile site as well, stay tuned.

PIN
    236b7e39
    Device
    Bold 9780
    OS
    6. 534. beta
    Carrier
    vodafone UK
    As its been mentioned above, too use a BB properly you need a Data plan from BB. The main advantages of BIS is its security (encryption etc), and its Email functions are still second to none.
    Alan

PIN
    Device
    Blackberry Bold 9700
    OS
    It is Edge service thats for sure is one whole difference but u have gprs on regullar phones and its the same but the thing is that u dont have a bbm pin hahah lol .... thats why blackberry is the leading company of mobiles around the world even has prooven too bee better then HTC while htc has way more capabilities ! back at guys

Device
    BlackBerry Z10
    OS
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Quote Originally Posted by Sami Addam View Post
    It is Edge service thats for sure is one whole difference but u have gprs on regullar phones and its the same but the thing is that u dont have a bbm pin hahah lol .... thats why blackberry is the leading company of mobiles around the world even has prooven too bee better then HTC while htc has way more capabilities ! back at guys
    Definitely the main advantage that a BB has over the iPhone is the push service on RIM's networks. I love being able to get a email on my device before it hits my inbox on my desktop.

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Jerde View Post
    I know in certain countries they will only allow you to use BlackBerry services if you have a BlackBerry device.
    Joseph. you know the topic very well so please post the country names? a friend living in zimbabwe is going to buy a Blackberry soon so it's better i inform her beforehand.

Device
    BlackBerry Z10
    OS
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Quote Originally Posted by amyswan View Post
    Joseph. you know the topic very well so please post the country names? a friend living in zimbabwe is going to buy a Blackberry soon so it's better i inform her beforehand.
    I'm actually not sure about Zimbabwe. I would advise your friend to make sure that they ask the cell provider if they offer BlackBerry's BIS (BlackBerry Internet Service) before she signs any kind of contract. I'm sure they have a separate contract just for the BlackBerry Data plan as BlackBerry has their own server which runs to BB phones around the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Jerde View Post
    I'm actually not sure about Zimbabwe. I would advise your friend to make sure that they ask the cell provider if they offer BlackBerry's BIS (BlackBerry Internet Service) before she signs any kind of contract. I'm sure they have a separate contract just for the BlackBerry Data plan as BlackBerry has their own server which runs to BB phones around the world.
    Thanks for the advice mate..

Hugs & Love

Device
    BlackBerry Z10
    OS
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Quote Originally Posted by amyswan View Post
    Thanks for the advice mate..

Hugs & Love
    You're welcome, and good luck to your friend!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12