Trouble with editing my thread
Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Trouble with editing my thread

  1. #1
    Lunars Edge Design's Avatar
    Lunars Edge Design is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted Follow Lunars Edge Design On Twitter Add Lunars Edge Design on Facebook
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    USA
    Device
    PlayBook
    OS
    2.1
    Posts
    376
    Liked
    34 times

    Trouble with editing my thread

    Hey guys, thought I'd let you know that I can't edit my iBerry Slide to Unlock theme thread. It won't let me save.


    test
    Last edited by Brett Wyman; 11-07-2009 at 03:52 PM. Reason: testing




  2. #2
    jnepsa's Avatar
    jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jerde View Post
    Hey guys, thought I'd let you know that I can't edit my iBerry Slide to Unlock theme thread. It won't let me save.
    what are you trying to change? if it is something you dont want to publicly dispose PM me and I will take care of it

  3. #3
    Lunars Edge Design's Avatar
    Lunars Edge Design is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted Follow Lunars Edge Design On Twitter Add Lunars Edge Design on Facebook
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    USA
    Device
    PlayBook
    OS
    2.1
    Posts
    376
    Liked
    34 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    what are you trying to change? if it is something you dont want to publicly dispose PM me and I will take care of it
    Just the picture and the details as I have updated the theme.

  4. #4
    jnepsa's Avatar
    jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jerde View Post
    Just the picture and the details as I have updated the theme.
    PM the links to your pics, and the thread you are having trouble with adn I will get it.. Not sure why you cant get it to work.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •