Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 8 of 14

Thread: Horror Theme

  1. #1
    jordan89 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    The Sunshine State
    PIN
    306f97b9
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    Varies
    Posts
    45

    Horror Theme

    So besides my addiction to my blackberry I am also addicted to all things in the horror genre...so what better way to combine them then to have a theme lol.

    As far a what it would look like I would like it to look very smooth and flowy...easy to navigate. As well as have some awesome graphics(old school horror is great..ie dracula & wolfman) but for the most part I would love to leave the rest up to the designer.

    I currently have a blackberry storm 9530.



  2. #2
    gordtm's Avatar
    gordtm is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dubai, UAE
    Device
    Bold 9900
    OS
    7.0.0.353
    Carrier
    Etisalat
    Posts
    901
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan89 View Post
    So besides my addiction to my blackberry I am also addicted to all things in the horror genre...so what better way to combine them then to have a theme lol.

    As far a what it would look like I would like it to look very smooth and flowy...easy to navigate. As well as have some awesome graphics(old school horror is great..ie dracula & wolfman) but for the most part I would love to leave the rest up to the designer.

    I currently have a blackberry storm 9530.
    I'm with you on this one
    If you want to follow a great horror writer on Twitter, go to:
    @RealCliveBarker

    He actually replies sometimes.

  3. #3
    jordan89 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    The Sunshine State
    PIN
    306f97b9
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    Varies
    Posts
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by gordtm View Post
    I'm with you on this one
    If you want to follow a great horror writer on Twitter, go to:
    @RealCliveBarker

    He actually replies sometimes.
    Already a follower lol



  4. #4
    gordtm's Avatar
    gordtm is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dubai, UAE
    Device
    Bold 9900
    OS
    7.0.0.353
    Carrier
    Etisalat
    Posts
    901
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan89 View Post
    Already a follower lol
    Here are some other good ones that I follow:

    @LukeRomyn - this guy is a good writer and is so funny
    @CreaturesPaw
    @lionsgatehorror
    @horrorfilmmag
    @wescraven
    @Love_Horror
    @140horror
    @RWZombie

  5. #5
    gordtm's Avatar
    gordtm is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dubai, UAE
    Device
    Bold 9900
    OS
    7.0.0.353
    Carrier
    Etisalat
    Posts
    901
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan89 View Post
    So besides my addiction to my blackberry I am also addicted to all things in the horror genre...so what better way to combine them then to have a theme lol.

    As far a what it would look like I would like it to look very smooth and flowy...easy to navigate. As well as have some awesome graphics(old school horror is great..ie dracula & wolfman) but for the most part I would love to leave the rest up to the designer.

    I currently have a blackberry storm 9530.
    Brandon Boyer (BBThemeDesigns - Welcome To BBThemeDesigns) said he would work on a horror theme for us next week

    He asked if we could help him find some scary icons to use in the theme.
    I'll look around, if you could do the same, that would be great.



  6. #6
    Spector5's Avatar
    Spector5 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow Spector5 On Twitter
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    NY
    PIN
    HEAD
    Device
    DROID
    OS
    rooted 2.1
    Posts
    186
    I have some horror icons - they're from back in my iphone days, but I will submit them if you'd like - I also am a HUGE horror buff...got lots of picks too for walls and such if that'll help!

  7. #7
    gordtm's Avatar
    gordtm is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dubai, UAE
    Device
    Bold 9900
    OS
    7.0.0.353
    Carrier
    Etisalat
    Posts
    901
    Quote Originally Posted by Spector5 View Post
    I have some horror icons - they're from back in my iphone days, but I will submit them if you'd like - I also am a HUGE horror buff...got lots of picks too for walls and such if that'll help!
    That would be so great.

  8. #8
    gordtm's Avatar
    gordtm is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dubai, UAE
    Device
    Bold 9900
    OS
    7.0.0.353
    Carrier
    Etisalat
    Posts
    901
    Quote Originally Posted by Spector5 View Post
    I have some horror icons - they're from back in my iphone days, but I will submit them if you'd like - I also am a HUGE horror buff...got lots of picks too for walls and such if that'll help!
    Would you like me to DM you Brandon's email so you can send him the icons, etc directly?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •