Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PIN
    ask
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    .328 is great

Dial Pad unresponsive

Hey guys I have a new issue and can't figure out what the problem is. 9530 on Verizon with the latest .328 OS installed and all of a sudden my dial pad for the phone is unresponsive except for 0 which works fine. I can make calls if I go to contacts list and call for the contacts list but if I have to dial the number seperately it won't dial.

Any ideas????

PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by loboboy View Post
    Hey guys I have a new issue and can't figure out what the problem is. 9530 on Verizon with the latest .328 OS installed and all of a sudden my dial pad for the phone is unresponsive except for 0 which works fine. I can make calls if I go to contacts list and call for the contacts list but if I have to dial the number seperately it won't dial.

Any ideas????
    Mine did this once but was fixed with a battery pull.

PIN
    ask
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    .328 is great
    3 battery pulls and nothing but thanks. Do you have any other ideas before I try to get it replaced???

PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    3 battery pulls and nothing but thanks. Do you have any other ideas before I try to get it replaced???
    I would try wiping and reinstalling the os and see if that does it.. the screen works except for when you are using the dial pad right?

PIN
    ask
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    .328 is great
    yep. I will do that tonight if I get a chance.

PIN
    ask
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    .328 is great
    wiped phone and reloaded and before I added back in my 3rd party apps the dial pad worked ok but once I reloaded 3rd party apps it quit working again. Now I am removing 3rd party apps 1 at a time to find out which one is causing the problem.

PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    wiped phone and reloaded and before I added back in my 3rd party apps the dial pad worked ok but once I reloaded 3rd party apps it quit working again. Now I am removing 3rd party apps 1 at a time to find out which one is causing the problem.
    good call.. You may have to do a security wipe and then add them one at a time to find it to let us know what is causing it

PIN
    ask
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    .328 is great
    Well I did the wipe again and used an older backup file for the phone and everything works fine. I am guessing there was something corrupted in the settings on the phone and when I did a backup it carried over. Wish I had more info on what it was but no can do all I know is that it was not the 3rd party apps like I originally suspected.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast