Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by loboboy View Post
    Well I did the wipe again and used an older backup file for the phone and everything works fine. I am guessing there was something corrupted in the settings on the phone and when I did a backup it carried over. Wish I had more info on what it was but no can do all I know is that it was not the 3rd party apps like I originally suspected.
    hmm odd at least its fixed

Device
    Quote Originally Posted by loboboy View Post
    Well I did the wipe again and used an older backup file for the phone and everything works fine. I am guessing there was something corrupted in the settings on the phone and when I did a backup it carried over. Wish I had more info on what it was but no can do all I know is that it was not the 3rd party apps like I originally suspected.
    Lobo- I have been having the same problem. When I call my voice mail I get this very odd dial pad. The only numbers working are 5 and 0.....did this also happen to you?
    Thanks

Device
    Lobo.......Did the same thing reloaded an earlier backup. Then reloaded the newer OS....Dial pad is working.....straaaaannnge!

Device
    Storm 9530
    Sounds like this info might be a little late for you, but I just had the same issue and cleared it up by going to options and turning off the full keyboard view in Portrait view keyboard setting.

Device
    storm
    I have already gotten one storm replaced due to this issue, because the techs had never heard of it. Well the second one just did it for the first time. I tried every method that I have found online and none of them worked. The only one that did, was yours. (turning off the full keyboard in portrait view) i appreciate the help thanks.

Device

Smile 9530 Dial pad nonresponsive

This fixed mine.

(turning off the full keyboard in portrait view) i

Device
    (turning off the full keyboard in portrait view) i

PIN
    Ask me.
    Device
    Storm2 952
    OS
    This is A Horrible Bug In .328 radio file. this was discover in a forum thread by Civic also with the email links not opening bug exist in that .328 OS... I Strongly advise you upgrade to .419 as that problem has been fix an quite a few other bugs .. dont forget to delete the vender.xml file
    Last edited by Atomic.18; 01-08-2010 at 07:04 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast