PIN
    what's tha
    Device
    DROID
    OS
    Liked
    0 times

i have a storm that took a shower

did all the rice stuff...everything works great except for the radio.it keeps turning off,or won't turn on...and when it does turn on sometimes it says 1x and other times it gives the EVDO for a short time before turning off again. is it shot or does it just need more rice time? anyone else seen anything similar?

:1244:
    lighten up....life's too short!

sunkast Guest
    Hard to say really. I would try leaving it some more. What else do you have to lose?

catstide is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    PIN
    what's tha
    Device
    DROID
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkast View Post
    Hard to say really. I would try leaving it some more. What else do you have to lose?
    yeah,,,it's back in the rice bag now. i just sent my son back to campus with my old pearl :1244:
    :1244:
    lighten up....life's too short!

Spector5 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow Spector5 On Twitter
    PIN
    HEAD
    Device
    DROID
    OS
    rooted 2.1
    Liked
    1 times
    That's too funny,because on my way out to the car this morning, I smashed my arm into my fence,sending my storm crashing into the one and only puddle in my driveway. Battery door flew off,battery flew out,and landed face down-completely submerged in water! I scooped it up as fast as I could,but I knew. Shook it uncontrollably to get out what water got in.
    I took it inside and wiped out what I could with a towel,and sat it face down on the towel for about half an hour. I attempted to put in the battery,and power it on, only to find a indicator light come on-then off, then on...etc. As this is happening, I hear a crackling noise as well. I assume the worst,and remove the battery, log on to Asurion, and make my claim. About 2 hours later - out of curiosity, I insert the battery,and what do you know! Powered up - booted up normal, with no issues! The phone works like nothing ever happened to it! I can't get over how durable this phone is. I have abused this thing to no end,and it still will not fail me....
    I didn't mean to hi-jack yer thread here, just wanted to share that, and also say let it sit for a lil bit,and it may return to full functionality! Good Luck!