Device
    Incredible
    OS
    Android
    Wirelessly posted (Stormy 4)

Quote Originally Posted by spm903
    Quote Originally Posted by RANDYRKELLY View Post
    Wirelessly posted (Stormy 4)

Np. I added you. Bbm when you get my pin. Also. I no that big red doesn't wanna replace anymore storms. Why you say hell everytime they give us a refurb it cost them $400 bucks. Now think about it. Its cheaper to them to just give us a storm 2. What you think?
    well if that the case then they aren't making any money off your contract
    Yep. Lost there money on my contract. Lol. On well. Maybe the will give me a storm 2 in the morning.

Device
    storm 9530
    OS
    Last edited by spm903; 11-01-2009 at 02:32 AM.

Device
    storm 9530
    OS
    My Photos Photo Gallery - Photo 31 of 31 by steve - MySpace Photos

group for s1 owners trying to trade for s2. post you stories

Device
    OS
    I would sign a longer contract, especially being on storm #3.

PIN
    30520aac
    Device
    OS

There's always a chance...

I don't know why this would be too crazy of an idea. Yeah, it is Big Red, but why not? I honestly think BlackBerry should definitely be considering giving these away to keep up with Apple. There is no doubt that BlackBerry created the Storm to "kill" the iPhone.

As much as I loved my Storm1, and I have had mine since launch day and I have had 5 replacements, it was a flop. There is no other way to look at it. It was not ready to be released and it hurt the device more than it helped by releasing it early. When a device has a software update within 10 days of release, it is not ready for the big show.

Apple on the other hand has not had a bad iPhone yet. Every iPhone Apple even whispers about is a hit 5 months before it hits the shelves. And Apple offers early adopters to get the new iPhone for a 2 year contract price on device launch.

I am certainly not saying anyone with a Storm1 should be given a new Storm2, but I do not see why a cheaper if not free Storm2 should be offered to Storm1 owners that bought their Storm1 within 3 months of launch or so. There is just too much going on with Android and Apple to not make a move.

I will always have a place in my heart for BlackBerrys, but I won't sign a 2 year contract and pay possibly $279.99 for a device I pretty much already have when, if and only when I am annually upgrade eligible. It should be when the device drops, 4 days ago, not Nov 21. There should be free Storm2's handed out to current, early adopting Storm1 chasers. No new contract, no device price.

And before Jim is worried about buying a hockey team, RIM should be looking at customer satisfaction. BlackBerry needs to keep their customers happy or they won't have them. Once they take care of their customers, buy a hockey team. Hell, throw out a bid for Baskin Robbins and Starbucks for all I care, but the customer has always and will always be the business.

So to wrap up my rant, Verizon and BlackBerry not only should offer something like free Storm2's, but they absolutely need to. It's time to crap or get off the toilet, because the Droid is coming and not everyone is going to sit around and wait for someone to do something. Myself included.
    Last edited by carljohnson88; 11-01-2009 at 04:03 AM.

PIN
    CH your money maker!!!
    Device
    Storm 9530/Soon to be Droid owner
    OS
    Something 5.0 that has been shrunk! :P
    Quote Originally Posted by carljohnson88 View Post
    I don't know why this would be too crazy of an idea. Yeah, it is Big Red, but why not? I honestly think BlackBerry should definitely be considering giving these away to keep up with Apple. There is no doubt that BlackBerry created the Storm to "kill" the iPhone.

As much as I loved my Storm1, and I have had mine since launch day and I have had 5 replacements, it was a flop. There is no other way to look at it. It was not ready to be released and it hurt the device more than it helped by releasing it early. When a device has a software update within 10 days of release, it is not ready for the big show.

Apple on the other hand has not had a bad iPhone yet. Every iPhone Apple even whispers about is a hit 5 months before it hits the shelves. And Apple offers early adopters to get the new iPhone for a 2 year contract price on device launch.

I am certainly not saying anyone with a Storm1 should be given a new Storm2, but I do not see why a cheaper if not free Storm2 should be offered to Storm1 owners that bought their Storm1 within 3 months of launch or so. There is just too much going on with Android and Apple to not make a move.

I will always have a place in my heart for BlackBerrys, but I won't sign a 2 year contract and pay possibly $279.99 for a device I pretty much already have when, if and only when I am annually upgrade eligible. It should be when the device drops, 4 days ago, not Nov 21. There should be free Storm2's handed out to current, early adopting Storm1 chasers. No new contract, no device price.

So to wrap up my rant, Verizon and BlackBerry not only should offer something like free Storm2's, but they absolutely need to. It's time to crap or get off the toilet, because the Droid is coming and not everyone is going to sit around and wait for someone to do something. Myself included.
    Well said.
    My sentiments exactly.
    :beerchug:

PIN
    311F860E
    Device
    Storm 9550
    I'll believe it when I see it. I can't see VZW giving the S2 for free to S1 owners, maybe letting them buy at the 2yr price.

PIN
    CUSHION!
    Device
    Storm 9550
    OS
    Wirelessly posted

I'd more believe an upgrade & new contract for $179 & even that I doubt will happen. "IF" it does happen, I'll upgrade & sign on for another 2 years.

Page 8 of 48 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast