Page 7 of 48 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

PIN
    30B82418
    Device
    OS
    Two days prior to the release of the Storm 2... VZW released 5.0.0.328 for the Storm 1... this happens to be more updated software than that of the software on the Storm 2. They also buried the crap out of the launch of the S2 and didn't launch a commercial until the day before.

One thing Big Red does well... learn from others' mistakes. Apple and AT&T had the same issues with the iPhone 2nd Gen, it launched just a year after the first... remember, ATT had to give $100 discounts to every customer. VZW is trying to avoid the Storm 1 uproar by giving them the same software, and burying the launch.

For all of us, the Storm 2 is a huge thing, but to most smartphone users, they don't even know it's out. Trust me, VZW isn't giving discounts to all Storm 1 subscribers, but I am sure they are definitely looking to keep the upset ones happy in advance.

PIN
    30B82418
    Device
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by RANDYRKELLY View Post
    Wirelessly posted (Stormy 4)

Hey this is what I'm going to do tomorrow. I have had ten replacements and I'm tired of this mess. Need me something better. They sent me a tour and I returned it. The also said I qualify for a brand new storm. What the hell. Lol. Ten replacements and you wanna give me the same phone. Vzw better give me something better when I walk in there. That's all I'm saying.
    If you've gone through 10 replacements, I can't imagine them saying no. You're still within the 1yr warranty... although you better be able to replicate your defects or get a nieve rep. G'luck.

PIN
    Not Requir
    Device
    Incredible
    OS
    Android

Oh I have been able to show my issues. Starting with screen dust issues, no clicking at the bottom two broken battery charging ports. One bad battery. One dropped in antifreeze. Got new one free Lol my trick. Two burnt my face up. I have ways. I shouldn't get denied.

Device
    storm 9530
    OS

Oh I have been able to show my issues. Starting with screen dust issues, no clicking at the bottom two broken battery charging ports. One bad battery. One dropped in antifreeze. Got new one free Lol my trick. Two burnt my face up. I have ways. I shouldn't get denied.
    hey man if you get your new replacement device let me know bbm me or something as i am tired of this crappy phone. pin: 306475c0

Device
    storm 9530
    OS
    I just created a group for everyone to share their stories of success or defeat by big red when they go for the trade. just trying to get barcode to show up in post
    Last edited by spm903; 11-01-2009 at 01:58 AM.

PIN
    Not Requir
    Device
    Incredible
    OS
    Android

Quote Originally Posted by spm903

hey man if you get your new replacement device let me know bbm me or something as i am tired of this crappy phone. pin: 306475c0
    Np. I added you. Bbm when you get my pin. Also. I no that big red doesn't wanna replace anymore storms. Why you say hell everytime they give us a refurb it cost them $400 bucks. Now think about it. Its cheaper to them to just give us a storm 2. What you think?

Device
    storm 9530
    OS

Np. I added you. Bbm when you get my pin. Also. I no that big red doesn't wanna replace anymore storms. Why you say hell everytime they give us a refurb it cost them $400 bucks. Now think about it. Its cheaper to them to just give us a storm 2. What you think?
    well if that the case then they aren't making any money off your contract

PIN
    CH your money maker!!!
    Device
    Storm 9530/Soon to be Droid owner
    OS
    Something 5.0 that has been shrunk! :P
    Quote Originally Posted by HarlyFan View Post
    I find this hard to believe, VERIZON gives nothing away!!!
    Not so.
    Just this past Friday I got myself a free brand spanking new Jawbone Prime.

It's nice to have friends in big red.

As for this trade-in your S1 for an S2 thing... I'm really looking forward to what the out come of this is(thinking very positive thoughts here).

Page 7 of 48 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast