Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38464748

Device
    Storm
    OS
    I love all the suggestions of insurance fraud... quite funny...

PIN
    316A810A
    Device
    OS

I got mine replaced.

I have 2 storm 1. I have full coverage on my phones. i just had a defective phone replaced for the second time from Asurion. The first replacement phone they sent was a refurb which the buttons quit working. they sent another that was new which the screen went black. and they said that they would send a new storm 2 instead bc of the problems i had with the others. it will be here today. ). I hope something happens to my other storm and maybe they will do the same.

Device
    Storm 9550
    OS
    No Storm 2 for me. I have been to the store before to replace my phone, I am now on my 4th Storm 1 for screen problems. This time I have not had time to go to the store and they have replaced them no problem, they work great for a couple weeks, but the screen slowly starts to loose its clicking ability. When I called VZN CS they did not have any record of me swapping phones out at the store and said all they could offer me was another Storm 1. As long as it works I'm fine with it, I'm just sick of replacing my phone every couple weeks.

Device
    Storm 9530
    OS

might find this funny

purchased my storm last august and it was great! hardware was flawless and OS was ok. upgraded to 5.0 and started to have issues with charging and random black screen yet phone appeared to be on. first cs call was on black screen, tried soft/hard resets and said if problem persists then it will have to be replaced. second cs call was on charging, tried soft/hard resets and said if problem persists it will have to be replaced. so, third time around i called about both issues and once again they said they are gonna try a soft/hard reset and i was like "i already did that a couple days before calling! Is that all you do?!?!" So, without any further ado they sent out a refurb but i was not crazy about it bc the hardware on my current storm was great and i didnt wanna compromise that. what do you know i receive the refurb and didnt understand what was happening when i was typing until two weeks later, i thought it was me. in portrait style the top and bottom middle parts of the screen were sticking and it was driving me nuts! so, once i realized what it was i contacted cs and they put me in touch with tech support, oh was that a call to remember. anyone can be a tech support for verizon, all you need to memorize is the line, "okay, we are gonna try a soft/hard reset of the device." are you kidding me? this was obviously a hardware issue! how is a reset gonna stop from the screen sticking! wow! so, she stated that my only option was to bring it into a store and have them look at it. if you have been to a verizon store with a blackberry hardware issue, youll know what i mean. i told her that all they are gonna do is play around with it in front of you and say "look, it works fine." so, i argued with her and eventually hung up and called 611 and was asked to call a different # for tech support and she said they should be able to replace it. so, i called them and she said she would send out a replacement but she said i had one more option and i had to ask her again to make sure i heard her right. she said "i also have the option of starting a new one year contract and getting the storm for 99.99 after a 100.00 rebate." i was like, your kidding me right? she meant the storm 1 just to make sure you know. well, theres my story, hope ya enjoyed!

PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    I think the device has been out long enough that this thread is no longer relevant. I am going to shut her down lol.

Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38464748