Page 47 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3745464748 LastLast

PIN
    311F860E
    Device
    Storm 9550
    Thanks jnespa, my 1 year is up in january so hopefully either nothing happens or if it does it is before February.

PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by blachance75 View Post
    Thanks jnespa, my 1 year is up in january so hopefully either nothing happens or if it does it is before February.
    If you get nervous something could always "happen". It will be 3months from whatever day you get the newest refurb

PIN
    311F860E
    Device
    Storm 9550
    Yeah I thought about that, but what could "happen" that won't look like it was intentionally caused or water related.

PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by blachance75 View Post
    Yeah I thought about that, but what could "happen" that won't look like it was intentionally caused or water related.
    You didnt hear this from me but if you are worried about it just say the screen click has been getting worse and worse and the phone has been freezing up alot(make sure to remove your apps before you go to the store).

PIN
    head
    Device
    vzw 9530
    OS
    5.0.323 rocking fast !!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mackone View Post
    Tried it, not true.
    believe me or not but I am getting a new storm 2 as a replacement.
    I talked to the customer service person on the phone and she gave me the option I didn't even have to ask for it.

Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTruckincowboy View Post
    believe me or not but I am getting a new storm 2 as a replacement.
    I talked to the customer service person on the phone and she gave me the option I didn't even have to ask for it.
    Was your device busted? How did the conversation go?

PIN
    311F860E
    Device
    Storm 9550
    Ever since I got this replacement my battery life is horrible. I can't make it through a day without having to charge my phone. Before with all my apps I could go 2 days with light to moderate use. Now with no apps and little to no use I have to charge before the end of the day.

I called CS and they said I have to go into a store and have a tech check it out because they can't troubleshoot a battery issue. I tried to explain that it happened when I got this phone and my 3 previous phones didn't have any issues with battery life, but he didn't want to hear it.

PIN
    which one? I've lost count!
    Device
    OS
    Let me check!
    I just received my S2 today. I was on my 4th S1 (and 2nd in the last 30 days) and had been having several issues (screen clicks, calls muting automatically and then dropping), I call VZW on Monday, was extremely polite! CS transferred me to Tech support, when they looked at my history, he gave me the choice of a Tour or S2, with no fees, or contract extensions without me asking for anything, the only complaint I said was it had been frustrating to have a phone that was so great when it worked, but there had been so many problems we shouldn't have had to deal with in the first place. :cool2:

Page 47 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3745464748 LastLast