Page 46 of 48 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 LastLast

PIN
    scan if barcode is avatar
    Device
    Storm 2
    OS
    I must add and stress that it really depends on the manager you deal with...Some managers hold their position that why should we (BIG RED) lose money YOU SIGNED a contract. When others value you as a customer and take care of you no matter what. I have had both experiences and I must say steer clear of those stores that have narrow minded management! Good Luck the deals are out there. it is being done, but some refuse.
    Last edited by Bookers; 12-14-2009 at 05:39 PM.

PIN
    head
    Device
    vzw 9530
    OS
    5.0.323 rocking fast !!
    Well add me to the list to getting a new storm 2 for free.
    I called big red because i have issues with my 2 replacement phone in 3 months.
    And because of what they call the multifru im getting a brand new storm 2 sent to me should be at the house on Tuesday.

So Merry Christmas to me

Device
    Storm
    OS
    It is a harsh world out there. I went in to Red and turned in 2 phones that were having problems and called Verizon CS twice and neither would give me a storm 2. I did however get the person on the phone to let me upgrade my account 4 months early he said he would give me the HTC Imagio for $399.99 with $100 debt card. I laughed and said if i wanted that phone i could just wait 4 months and get the phone for $99 with a with a $100 debt card and $100 promotion credit that they have right now. Sucks to be me i guess :crazy:

Device
    Storm 2 9550
    OS
    Tried it, not true.

PIN
    BALL
    Device
    Blackberry Tour 9630
    OS
    Don't know if this has already been mentioned or not but in my area (Birmingham, AL) all of the VZW Corporate stores have phased out the Storm 1, they're not on the shelves and I haven't seen any literature mentioning them...

So this might mean that anyone who has insurance and their Storm 1 could probably just backup their info, run the phone over with a truck, take it into the store, pay the deductible, and receive their storm 2. Not suggesting you try this.... just throwing it out there.

PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by freebirds87 View Post
    Don't know if this has already been mentioned or not but in my area (Birmingham, AL) all of the VZW Corporate stores have phased out the Storm 1, they're not on the shelves and I haven't seen any literature mentioning them...

So this might mean that anyone who has insurance and their Storm 1 could probably just backup their info, run the phone over with a truck, take it into the store, pay the deductible, and receive their storm 2. Not suggesting you try this.... just throwing it out there.
    No they will have plenty of refurbs, and assuiron will have a bunch too. If their arent new ones there are always refubs

PIN
    311F860E
    Device
    Storm 9550
    I called VZW yesterday because my 2nd replacement phone wasn't charging and the tech support person told me to go to a local store. When I got the the store they gave me another refurb. The rep said that if something happens to this phone I should be able to get a new phone.

How does the factory warranty work? Is it 1 year from the time you bought the phone or do you get a full year on each replacement?

PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    One year from the time you bought the phone or 3 months on the refurb which ever is greater. Example. If you bough you phone Jan 1st 2009 your one year goes to Jan 1st 2010 but if you got your refurb 12 21 09 you warrenty is until 2 21 2010.
    Posted via mobile device

Page 46 of 48 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 LastLast