Page 45 of 48 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast

PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by n2deep View Post
    Wouldn't want the S2 either - hate the S1 - so why would I get another phone that I will hate also. Just too many bugs and runs out of memory every day. Why should I have to reboot the phone daily just to use it :aargh4:
    I am waiting for the New Pearl - cause the first one was awesome just couldn't get a "new" one when mine died.
    Speaking from true experiance the storm 2 is much better than the storm one in every aspect you have named. I dont schedule my phone to reboot ever, only time I do is when I install or uninstall a new app. Never been under 99.6MB free space and that was so low because I had everything going that day. I am running the OS it came with and I didnt shrink, I didnt delete. I only added my 2 themes, 25apps, contacts saved messages and pics to this phone and never have any of the trouble i had with the original with 1/4 of what I have loaded now.

PIN
    TO Beans
    Device
    Storm 2 - 9550
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    Speaking from true experiance the storm 2 is much better than the storm one in every aspect you have named. I dont schedule my phone to reboot ever, only time I do is when I install or uninstall a new app. Never been under 99.6MB free space and that was so low because I had everything going that day. I am running the OS it came with and I didnt shrink, I didnt delete. I only added my 2 themes, 25apps, contacts saved messages and pics to this phone and never have any of the trouble i had with the original with 1/4 of what I have loaded now.
    Amen! I've had ZERO issues with my S2, especially none of the memory/battery/having to reset daily things like I did with my S1. I don't think VZW hyped it up enough honestly. I was on the fence about getting the S2 (ended up getting it for free due to faulty S1's) but I wouldn't think twice now, this thing is awesome, night and day difference to the S1.

PIN
    3118E4B0
    Device
    OS
    After 3 replacement phones they offered the Storm 2 to me and reset my my 2 year contract. Can i say it was worth the trouble off all the phones i dont know, but i freaking love my new storm no memory issues period, its not randomly deleting stuff off of my phone, the screen works. I am in love with this phone. Its weird i have been installing leaks for so long i feel like i need a leak but truly the phone has been great. 15 apps and 7 themes and i still got 123MBs to play with YEA.

PIN
    please ask
    Device
    OS
    always the latest

grrrrr :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly419 View Post
    After 3 replacement phones they offered the Storm 2 to me and reset my my 2 year contract. Can i say it was worth the trouble off all the phones i dont know, but i freaking love my new storm no memory issues period, its not randomly deleting stuff off of my phone, the screen works. I am in love with this phone. Its weird i have been installing leaks for so long i feel like i need a leak but truly the phone has been great. 15 apps and 7 themes and i still got 123MBs to play with YEA.

Ok, ok, whenever I get a chance to get (or steal) a s2 I will do, but in the meantime I have to be happy with the s1 - and so far I am

Device
    OS
    Ask Lou.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly419 View Post
    Sounds like you got hozed. After 3 replacements I got a 9550 with no mention of a 2 year anything. Or they must neglected to inform me of it.

PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by rasputin View Post
    Sounds like you got hozed. After 3 replacements I got a 9550 with no mention of a 2 year anything. Or they must neglected to inform me of it.
    I would throw a guess at the later of the 2

Device
    OS
    Ask Lou.
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    I would throw a guess at the later of the 2
    Hmph.. I wonder... I dare not ask though. I'm amazed they sent me a free s2 in the first place.. I wonder thought did griz use the multi-fru?
    Last edited by rasputin; 12-14-2009 at 04:26 PM.

PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by rasputin View Post
    Hmph.. I wonder... I dare not ask though. I'm amazed they sent me a free s2 in the first place.. I wonder thought did griz use the multi-fru?
    Probably. and probably you too. I bet if you looked you will be out of contract before you are eligable for a new phone

Page 45 of 48 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast