Page 43 of 48 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast

Device
    Motorola Droid
    OS
    Android 2.0
    Made the call after lunch today and my Droid should be here Friday....CS rep was absolutely fantastic....could not have been a better experience....got discounts on accessories, free shipping, and a great attitude to boot....

PIN
    TO Beans
    Device
    Storm 2 - 9550
    OS
    I finally got upgraded today after returning my 3rd storm within 90 days. My new in box S2 will be here on Friday by 3PM. Wouldve been tomorrow if not for the holiday, but this gives me time to backup all my stuff & reload .328. Can't wait!
    Posted via mobile device

PIN
    305EB5EA
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    .114 Hybrid v.3

Sounds Familiar! Hold on to your Shorts..er. Storms!

This sounds like the Verizon I know. Release a new phone, some people buy, but not all. Then comes the big holiday special to really kick in that holiday cash cow. I'm still enjoying my Storm (uno) and will wait. I have played around with my pop's Storm2 and like it....but waiting. Oh and I just have not updated my signature...I'm using the latest official release;...pleased...I'll be reading, watching, lurking for that "specail" hybrid or beta...heheh. Peace!

PIN
    30522E04
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS

cant find my email

Quote Originally Posted by drurena25 View Post
    My bf and I each got a Storm 1 in Feb and last week I got the email and a flyer letting me know about an "early" upgrade...but only 1 of us is allowed to get it. He's been crazy about the Storm 2 since the whispers started so he got it. I hope Verizon lets ME upgrade in this coming Feb as it will be the 1yr mark....
    can you please tell me what email address this came from? I got the email a while back, blew it off and now I cant find it.

thanks in advance

PIN
    scan if barcode is avatar
    Device
    Storm 2
    OS
    Hello ALL!!!! Ive been back to work and not have been on much but I would like to add I just received my 2 storm 2's today in the mail. I have 2 storms since May and have been upgraded to 2 storm 2's for no price and no contract increase.

called a multi-fru....it's like a warranty replacement. go to your nearby vzw and speak nicely to the manager incharge. Good luck.

Device
    Motorola Droid
    OS
    Android 2.0
    Quote Originally Posted by Natemz View Post
    Thats not true. I got mine in January and I got the email and my S2 will be here tomorrow.
    Wow, i'm starting to believe that i'm the ONLY Storm 1 owner who wasn't offered any sort of early upgrade incentive...... They made me pay FULL retail for my Droid. :irked:

Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    You're not the only one Dave, I haven't received any kind of promo or incentive either lol.

I called my store, and they said they haven't heard of any Storm->Storm2 upgrade, but that if I brought in a flyer that had such a promotion, they would honor it.

My Storm2 cravings just kicked in again, but I'm not about to pay full retail for it lol

Device
    HTC Thunderbolt
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by f-castrillo View Post
    You're not the only one Dave, I haven't received any kind of promo or incentive either lol.

I called my store, and they said they haven't heard of any Storm->Storm2 upgrade, but that if I brought in a flyer that had such a promotion, they would honor it.

My Storm2 cravings just kicked in again, but I'm not about to pay full retail for it lol
    Ditto for me as well :irked:

Page 43 of 48 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast