Page 40 of 48 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast

PIN
    30F7ADA8
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    I got my S2 today. I had to show them the email I received to get it. They wanted physical proof. I'm in love all over again. :07:

Device
    Storm
    After speaking with my 3rd Csr today and her being extremely rude I spoke with a supervisor and was nice enough to allow me to upgrade.New phone on the way woohoo!!!

PIN
    CH your money maker!!!
    Device
    Storm 9530/Soon to be Droid owner
    OS
    Something 5.0 that has been shrunk! :P

Smile

Well, got my flier in the mail today.
    Of course it has the same old shpeel:"bla-bla-up grade early-bla-bla-you are the chosen one-bla-bla-S2 for $179.99 or Droid for $199.99-etc-call now while stocks last-bla-bla-blabitty-bla!"

As much as I'm tempted to take the plunge... I'm kind of torn between both devices.
    I like what the S2 has to offer, plus I can use a majority of my S1 apps on it... as for the Droid, I really like the way the device operates (with the sliding key pad as the exception), but being it's a Moto, that kills it for me.:crazy:

Then again, I think I may just hold out until the S3 comes around.

Decisions, decisions...

Device
    Blackberry Storm 9550
    OS
    I got my S2 yesterday. I was tired of calling CSR and not getting any resolution. Finally, I decided to walk in one of the Verizon stores and the rep was really nice. He didn't only give me S2 without contract extension, but also gave me a cover (which I will never use) and a data cable for other phone on my account.

Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    .148 Hybrid v6
    So, what's wrong with the Motorola phones? Most of what I do is web surfing, email, and applications. I'm sure the storm (any version) blows away the droid when it comes to email, but the RIM browser is killing me.

The droid browser seems to be as fast as the iPhones, and I'm guessing the apps are much better also (too many over-priced, clunky apps for the storm).

I got my email a couple days ago, so I may head over to a VZW store and check out the droid. Not sure I want to drop another $180 for something that isn't that much of an improvement (storm 2) over what I currently have.

Device
    Storm
    That is why i chose droid. much faster stock browser no need to use a 3rd party browser for decent speed. The review i watched comparing the 2 was embarresing for the storm as far as browser speed v s droid.

Device
    Quote Originally Posted by gkeller16 View Post
    That is why i chose droid. much faster stock browser no need to use a 3rd party browser for decent speed. The review i watched comparing the 2 was embarresing for the storm as far as browser speed v s droid.

i saw that one too. and to me it put the bb to shame. that my opinion.

PIN
    CH your money maker!!!
    Device
    Storm 9530/Soon to be Droid owner
    OS
    Something 5.0 that has been shrunk! :P
    Quote Originally Posted by bgunckel View Post
    Most of what I do is web surfing, email, and applications. I'm sure the storm (any version) blows away the droid when it comes to email, but the RIM browser is killing me.

The droid browser seems to be as fast as the iPhones, and I'm guessing the apps are much better also (too many over-priced, clunky apps for the storm).

I got my email a couple days ago, so I may head over to a VZW store and check out the droid. Not sure I want to drop another $180 for something that isn't that much of an improvement (storm 2) over what I currently have.
    My sentiments exactly.
    After playing around with my friend's Droid, as well as playing with what you find in my local VZW... I'm very impressed with Droid. This is not your average Moto. It's built better than previous Motos.. and I really can't see any major flaws with the Android OS (if anything, from what I've read.. its a very stable system).
    I think I'll give the Droid a run through... and if I decide it won't cut it, I'll just bring it back before the 30 day grace period, and get an S2 instead.
    Last edited by cmorty72; 11-16-2009 at 06:23 PM.

Page 40 of 48 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast