Page 39 of 48 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast

PIN
    304*****
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    Has anyone with a business account received the email or the mailer for the upgrade?Posted via mobile device
    Last edited by dcswenson; 11-14-2009 at 12:19 AM.

I have been reading this forum a lot lately just never registered. I decided that I would attempt to call the number on the email picture, and it worked. I called and got a really nice lady on the phone. I told her i received the email about the early upgrade. She went into my account and said it hadnt been updated on her computer that I had gotten the email. I reassured her i did by saying a few facts, none the less she went and talked to her supervisor. He told her to take my word for it since they havent updated their systems in a while and won't be getting an updated list until next wendesday, but more emails and letters have been sent out since the last time they update. So if you call before then Im guessing that will do the same for you.

Storm 2 arriving on Monday....:cool2:

PIN
    CH your money maker!!!
    Device
    Storm 9530/Soon to be Droid owner
    OS
    Something 5.0 that has been shrunk! :P

Still waiting.....

Still waiting for any sort of mail from VZW to notify of this deal (I know it's not a requirement, just felt like being thorough).

Thinking about giving Asurion or CS a call, and see if I can get an upgrade to the S2 free of charge, due to my constant S1 issues (the latest being overheating... MeterBerry stated that my S1 reached 127*F. today, and that was just from checking my email!!).

The worst that could happen, I guess, would be getting yet another S1.

So I'll see what happens.

Device
    Storm 9530 Unlocked
    OS
    I received my mail today. It said account ending in xxxx, you are eligible for an early upgrade. $179 (after rebate) for the S2 and $199 (after rebate) for the droid. I'm pretty positive that I won't be updating my storm to an S2, but maybe the droid....

Device
    Storm
    I have a question for someone who knows about verizons policy . I have been turned down twice for upgrading my phone regarding this promo and I noticed on their website about the annual upgrade . It states :
    "You can get a new phone every year with Annual Upgrade. Sign up for a 2-year agreement on a calling plan of at least $49.99 and you can purchase a new phone at its promotional price through My Verizon every year with a 2-year renewal (upgrade fee may apply)."

According to a letter sent by verizon to me my last update was sept of 08, so according to their policy I should be eligible for a annual upgrade correct?
    And yes my plan is more than the 49.99 as well Im paying almost $175 between these two storms for our plans.

Device
    Motorola Droid
    OS
    Android 2.0
    gk

I'm no expert, but I believe everyone that meets the criteria you stated (and maybe more than that) have the ability to do an upgrade annually....mine is at the end of January, so if I don't get one of these emails or mailers I will simply wait until then and upgrade at that time...

there is nothing on "My Verizon" that shows the annual upgrade option, just the new every 2, and if you talk with a VZW agent in store most won't acknowledge it either....

Quote Originally Posted by mxrider391 View Post
    I have been reading this forum a lot lately just never registered. I decided that I would attempt to call the number on the email picture, and it worked. I called and got a really nice lady on the phone. I told her i received the email about the early upgrade. She went into my account and said it hadnt been updated on her computer that I had gotten the email. I reassured her i did by saying a few facts, none the less she went and talked to her supervisor. He told her to take my word for it since they havent updated their systems in a while and won't be getting an updated list until next wendesday, but more emails and letters have been sent out since the last time they update. So if you call before then Im guessing that will do the same for you.

Storm 2 arriving on Monday....:cool2:
    nice sly tactic! :haha:

Device
    storm
    I just got the flyer in the mail today. And on the flyer it has the last four digits of thw phone number that the early upgrade is available for. The funny thing about it the number it shows us my wifes phone and she doesn't have a storm. She has the nv2. So my question is Verizon going to let everyone get the early upgrade? she's not eligible for an upgrade until Jul 2010
    Posted via mobile device

Page 39 of 48 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast