Page 31 of 48 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Device
    Storm
    Well tried assurian because my wifes speaker on her storm is messed up and got no where with them. told me insurance doesnt cover malfuction only physical damage or water. so guess i have to dunk it in water to do anything about it.

PIN
    TO Beans
    Device
    Storm 2 - 9550
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by iJax View Post
    After my 4th Verizon Storm 1 They FInally Gave me a Storm 2 and So far I am loving it!!
    Yes, please elaborate on your experience in getting the Storm2 and where you were able to finally get an upgrade. Verizon vs Asurion?

Device
    storm
    OS
    Ok, I just got a storm 2, 179 free shipping coming to my house Friday. I called the number and told them I saw an email floating around about an early upgrade from storm 1 to a droid or storm 2. He said he was gonna check my account. came back said I was eligible for the campaign. I jumped all over that, got an instant rebate and only had to extend my new every two nine months. Let you know when it gets here. I guess if you want an early upgrade just call the num on the flier. I never got the email, just thought what the hell, lets give it a try! and it worked!!!

PIN
    OT NOIR
    Device
    Storm2 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.607 A_E_hybrid
    i called asurion and all they could do for me was send me an S1 and i would have to tell them that my current one was damaged, stolen, etc. he suggested i call VZW tech support directly and gave me a direct number to call (866-406-5154). i gave the number a call, went thru the prompts to BB tech support. i got a nice woman on the phone, told her my story (went thru 6 storms and needing #7 already). she put me hold for 5 minutes and then came back and said she was sending me a new Storm2! my S2 will be here on Thursday! she made it clear that i must send back everything that came with my S1 (charger, cable, mem card). of course contract dates are now changed but that is fine! S2 no charge! she emailed me my order number and is sending me my tracking number tomorrow. i am VERY happy now!

Device
    Storm 2 9550
    OS

Verizon

Had Multiple issues with my Storm 1 and they replaced my phone several times within a few weeks so they gave me an option of a different model and I choose the storm 2.. It is an amazing phone.. I was going to do the droid but heard it is primarily for apps and internet..my email is more important.. plus BBM..
    :haha:

Device
    OS
    Ask Lou.
    Quote Originally Posted by gkeller16 View Post
    Well tried assurian because my wifes speaker on her storm is messed up and got no where with them. told me insurance doesnt cover malfuction only physical damage or water. so guess i have to dunk it in water to do anything about it.

Or tell them a better story.

PIN
    TO Beans
    Device
    Storm 2 - 9550
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by mj2332166 View Post
    Ok, I just got a storm 2, 179 free shipping coming to my house Friday. I called the number and told them I saw an email floating around about an early upgrade from storm 1 to a droid or storm 2. He said he was gonna check my account. came back said I was eligible for the campaign. I jumped all over that, got an instant rebate and only had to extend my new every two nine months. Let you know when it gets here. I guess if you want an early upgrade just call the num on the flier. I never got the email, just thought what the hell, lets give it a try! and it worked!!!
    I got some email telling me I could upgrade....to OS 5.0.0.328....:aargh4:

Never had a chance to call Asurion today but am dialing them up first thing in the morning to get this taken care of. BTW, my net has been running slow tonight so I didn't check previous pages, can you provide that number you called that was on the fliers sent out to the chosen ones for upgrade to Storm2? I just moved to VZW back in July (7th to be exact) and am already on Storm #3, which is acting funky right from the getgo. One way or another I'm going to get a device I'm satisfied with :22:

Device
    Storm
    OS
    BBC-V10
    Quote Originally Posted by jason.steelman1 View Post
    I got some email telling me I could upgrade....to OS 5.0.0.328....:aargh4:

Never had a chance to call Asurion today but am dialing them up first thing in the morning to get this taken care of. BTW, my net has been running slow tonight so I didn't check previous pages, can you provide that number you called that was on the fliers sent out to the chosen ones for upgrade to Storm2? I just moved to VZW back in July (7th to be exact) and am already on Storm #3, which is acting funky right from the getgo. One way or another I'm going to get a device I'm satisfied with :22:
    Yeah pretty funny! I got that email to "upgrade" my OS today also!

Here's the phone number from the previous page!
    800-437-6132

Good Luck!

Page 31 of 48 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast