Page 29 of 48 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

PIN
    311F860E
    Device
    Storm 9550
    Well I've been in the store and on the phone with VZW several times in the past 2 weeks and haven't gotten the email either.

Mustang you ave me beat, I've ben with VZW for 9 years, but have had 2 lines for 5 and now we have 3 lines.

PIN
    30F7ADA8
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    so much for rewarding customer loyalty.

Device
    OS
    I received the email this morning. Early upgrade, Storm 2 or Droid replacement...not available online...just for everyones FYI....

PIN
    OT NOIR
    Device
    Storm2 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.607 A_E_hybrid
    i may try the Asurion route... i have gotten nowhere with 1 store and too many calls. They want to send me #7 right now because #6 is not right.

Device
    Motorola Droid
    OS
    Android 2.0
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thlaser View Post
    I received the email this morning. Early upgrade, Storm 2 or Droid replacement...not available online...just for everyones FYI....
    was wondering if you've had to replace your Storm numerous times, had dealings with Customer Service, etc.....still wondering the selection process for who gets an email.....past issues or random selection????

Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    Must be random selection, had multiple issues and multiple storms, been with verizon for many years with multiple lines. Ah well, I'll get it eventually I guess. I'm not unhappy with my storm anyways.

Device
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by C6StingRay View Post
    was wondering if you've had to replace your Storm numerous times, had dealings with Customer Service, etc.....still wondering the selection process for who gets an email.....past issues or random selection????
    Great question. My Storm is the original, November of last year. Never a problem with it, until I updated to the latest software. My speakerphone doesn't work, it's very distorted. I have a new Storm coming, tomorrow, supposedly, and I will let everyone know if it's a Storm or Storm 2. I use the speakerphone alot with conference calls, so I needed it, otherwise, software, memorywise, etc...it has really worked very very well. That is why I am surprised as I constantly read these boards about everyone who has had so many problems over the last year...Again, I will keep y'all abreast of what I get...
    Mark

Device
    OS
    5.0.0.238 / 415
    Can someone please post the email up here so we can see the parameters being offered?

I talked with VZW sales last week and they were like: "Sucks to be you until upgrade date" And I have 5 lines for almost 5 years, plus I am VIP or whatever they call it.

Pics, or it didn't happen!

Page 29 of 48 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast