Page 28 of 48 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

PIN
    TO Beans
    Device
    Storm 2 - 9550
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by Spector5 View Post
    No problem. They were very understanding of my frustration,and wanted to do everything they could to keep me happy. I must say, they succeeded. Good luck, and keep us posted on your outcome!
    Will do S5. I can't believe I didn't even think to call them myself, considering that was the only reason I agreed to take the Asurion coverage, but I somehow let a VZW phone rep convince me to call them only when I was having Storm issues. I'll be calling them today AND picking up my copy of Modern Warfare 2 for PS3. Gonna be a good day!

PIN
    3163FD58
    Device
    curve 8520
    OS

Storm2 free upgrade

WHY ARE YOU STILL POSTING THIS STORY FROM OCT??? ANY NEW NEWS ON THIS!!!

does the email allow you to upgrade now?

PIN
    306051B3
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by RICKING View Post
    WHY ARE YOU STILL POSTING THIS STORY FROM OCT??? ANY NEW NEWS ON THIS!!!

I'm as shocked as you that this story/thread won't die mfg: Perhaps we'll all get a visit from the Storm2 upgrade fairy within the next few weeks

Device
    Motorola Droid
    OS
    Android 2.0
    Evidently there is truth to the claims of people receiving early upgrade emails from Verizon within the last couple of days.... Unfortunately I can't confirm that because I have not received that email.....

I'm wondering what criteria Verizon is using to determine who gets an email....some have claimed to only have had their Storms for 6 months, others said they were recently in a VZW store discussing their options and received the email the next day.....

PIN
    30F7ADA8
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by C6StingRay View Post
    Evidently there is truth to the claims of people receiving early upgrade emails from Verizon within the last couple of days.... Unfortunately I can't confirm that because I have not received that email.....

I'm wondering what criteria Verizon is using to determine who gets an email....some have claimed to only have had their Storms for 6 months, others said they were recently in a VZW store discussing their options and received the email the next day.....
    i want to know as well. i have been a customer for over twelve years and i am not sent any promotions like this.

Device
    Motorola Droid
    OS
    Android 2.0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustang02 View Post
    i want to know as well. i have been a customer for over twelve years and i am not sent any promotions like this.
    wow...you really should be getting some kind of special consideration for being with them that long....I've only been with VZW since January, so I can't really complain....

still would like a chance to upgrade early though.....

PIN
    30F7ADA8
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    i am not looking to get the s2 for free. i just want to be able to upgrade. the store and cs said no. so why is someone who has had the storm less than six months getting this email? i have had mine for almost eleven months and they still wont budge.

Page 28 of 48 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast