Page 22 of 48 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Device
    storm
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    Tallon I hate to burst your bubble but anyone on a plan like that always gets an 'annual upgrade' sorry to be bearer of bad news
    thats the point I was trying to get across... there is no deal planned... just the usual upgrade deal... VZW will try to look good giving you what you would get anyway....

PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by tallon View Post
    thats the point I was trying to get across... there is no deal planned... just the usual upgrade deal... VZW will try to look good giving you what you would get anyway....
    I know not ideal. I don't like that they make it sound like such a great deal.
    Posted via BlackBerry device

Device
    storm
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustang02 View Post
    I know I won't be running to get an S2. I went and tried on release day but they said they couldn't do anything even CS said no until my actual 1 year date(12/17/2009). I'll just sit on my S1 and continue to use it as I have for the past 10 months.
    well my Storm is working great and I am in no hurry to move up... plus with black Friday and Christmas around the corner, there are bound to be some great deals comming...

PIN
    Just ask
    Device
    Storm2
    OS
    I am sorry, but they are making it look like they are giving us such a great deal. They should give us the replacement for all the Beta testing and frustration we did for them on Storm 1. Finally got a good one after 3 replacements and it's working just fine. Would I chunk out the change just to say I have one??? I don't think so. They will have to do better than this...

PIN
    30F7ADA8
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivitron6 View Post
    I am sorry, but they are making it look like they are giving us such a great deal. They should give us the replacement for all the Beta testing and frustration we did for them on Storm 1. Finally got a good one after 3 replacements and it's working just fine. Would I chunk out the change just to say I have one??? I don't think so. They will have to do better than this...
    why does everyone expect something for nothing? do you get a free car when you hit 40k miles? hope for vzw giving us a better deal and move on.

PIN
    ch me
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    Willyboy 95xx v2.3
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustang02 View Post
    why does everyone expect something for nothing? do you get a free car when you hit 40k miles? hope for vzw giving us a better deal and move on.
    +1!!!

PIN
    which one? I've lost count!
    Device
    OS
    Let me check!
    Last night I went to the Letstalk.com website and decided to see what kind of deal or discount I could get with the S2. I am out of contract with the S1 so full upgrade eligible. Here's what I found out, Letstalk with upgrade the S2 is $89.00 after discounts. VZW is $129.00 after discounts and NE2 discount. I don't want to be held to a contract yet, although I am on the 3rd S1, I still think it is a great phone and will wait a little while to see what the S2 owners say about it and to see what deals will come out around the Holidays.

PIN
    3087A6BE
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    5.0 328
    Just caught this thread, This offer was made to me last week by verizon on the phone. I turned them down, has anyone had any luck with the free lemon upgrade? this new os is driving me nuts!

Quote Originally Posted by beachbunnimom View Post
    "...its confirmed that Vzw will start doing early upgrade for Storm 1 customers to the Storm 2 .. They will need to extend their contract over .. Priced at 279.99 with a $100 mail in rebate..sorry I don't have a date as when this promotion will go into play."

BOOYAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :cool2:
    Lol!!!

Page 22 of 48 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast