Page 21 of 48 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

PIN
    3050XXXX
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    Running OS 5.0.0.3XX
    Dear All,
    I am using Storm 1 (9530). I am living very far from VZW store. I bought Storm 1 for full via a my friend (I did not how did he get the device). Now, I would like to upgrade to Storm 2. In my case:
    - Can I upgrade my Storm to Storm 2?
    - If can, How can I upgrade?
    - And what 's 2 year price??? I do not understand?
    Thanks all of you

Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    You would need to talk to vzw to see when your upgrade eligibility date is. The 2 year price for storm 2 is $279.99 plus you get a $100 Mail in Rebate. As far as your current storm, unless you are having issues, vzw may exchange it if you bought it from them. If not, then your only option would either be to sell it or use it as a back up phone.

Quote Originally Posted by bb9530 View Post
    Dear All,
    I am using Storm 1 (9530). I am living very far from VZW store. I bought Storm 1 for full via a my friend (I did not how did he get the device). Now, I would like to upgrade to Storm 2. In my case:
    - Can I upgrade my Storm to Storm 2?
    - If can, How can I upgrade?
    - And what 's 2 year price??? I do not understand?
    Thanks all of you
    Posted via BlackBerry device

PIN
    3050XXXX
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    Running OS 5.0.0.3XX
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    You would need to talk to vzw to see when your upgrade eligibility date is. The 2 year price for storm 2 is $279.99 plus you get a $100 Mail in Rebate. As far as your current storm, unless you are having issues, vzw may exchange it if you bought it from them. If not, then your only option would either be to sell it or use it as a back up phone.

You can explain for me 2 year price???

Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    The full price for storm 2 is $539. If you a vzw customer, vzw allows you to buy a new phone every two years at a discounted price. So that's the 2 year upgrade price. If you do buy a phone at their 2 year price, then they make you pretty much sign another 2-year agreement with them. The mail in rebate is separate. Also if you are a vzw loyal customer, they have additional discount called new every two but you have to have a minimum required plan to qualify.

Quote Originally Posted by bb9530 View Post
    You can explain for me 2 year price???
    Last edited by olta777; 11-04-2009 at 12:24 AM.

PIN
    wheel
    Device
    Storm 2
    OS
    who can keep up...
    "...its confirmed that Vzw will start doing early upgrade for Storm 1 customers to the Storm 2 .. They will need to extend their contract over .. Priced at 279.99 with a $100 mail in rebate..sorry I don't have a date as when this promotion will go into play."

BOOYAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :cool2:
    Lol!!!

PIN
    3050XXXX
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    Running OS 5.0.0.3XX
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    The full price for storm 2 is $539. If you a vzw customer, vzw allows you to buy a new phone every two years at a discounted price. So that's the 2 year upgrade price. If you do buy a phone at their 2 year price, then they make you pretty much sign another 2-year agreement with them. The mail in rebate is separate. Also if you are a vzw loyal customer, they have additional discount called new every two but you have to have a minimum required plan to qualify.

Thanks for your explanation

PIN
    head
    Device
    vzw 9530
    OS
    5.0.323 rocking fast !!
    even if so a extra $180 only 3 months after i bought storm 1 seems a little expensive just to get wifi

Quote Originally Posted by MrTruckincowboy View Post
    even if so a extra $180 only 3 months after i bought storm 1 seems a little expensive just to get wifi
    True, but with the physical buttons gone, and five screen sensors underneath (instead of one), it seems like a better build. Plus with the extended screen, no dust!

Page 21 of 48 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast