Page 17 of 48 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

PIN
    It on the JACKASS!
    Device
    9530 Storm 9550 Storm2
    OS
    5.0.0.530 by Lyricidal
    I went to Verizon Company owned store tonight and as I would have assumed they absolutely were not willing to do anything before my upgrade date, what a waste of time!

PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Going to the store you are not going to gt the results you would calling cs. Don't waste a trip to the store when youbcan call them and get the same or better.
    Posted via BlackBerry device

Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    v.5.0.0.328 4.2.0.128
    The key word seems to be " End of the Month" I don't think November 2 qualifies.

PIN
    the tail on the donky
    Device
    Moto Droid, 9530 and 8230
    OS
    Android 2.0, v10 Hybrid, and 5.0 leak for pearl
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    Let me make 2 suggestions... dont call bluff when ther have been 3 confirmed for free(myself included) And if you dont want to believe me thats on you. I for one will not be posting any kind of proof on here as I have got mine. 2 why dont you just call and try it? the worst that is going to happen will be they say no?

HAHA this is hilarious...

3 confirmed out of what like 80 million Verizon Wireless customers? That is far from policy. Its called making an exception every company does it. A few people got super lucky. It's not even about knowing how to negotiate. Typically the more you know about the system the less likely they are going to work with, why because they instantly identify that you are trying to work the system otherwise you wouldn't know anything about it.

I'm loosing my faith in wireless forums. First was the blatantly wrong claims that VZW crippled the Wi-Fi on purpose when really it was just that the service books where not loaded on BlackBerry's server correctly. Now people are expecting free upgrades!

A large majority of people who bought the storm 1 when it first came out will be eligible for annual upgrade and should be very happy. Anyone who bought the S1 in the last 3 months should come to terms with one of 3 things: you saved money, you're impatient, or didn't do your homework. It was all over the internet that a new storm was coming soon. So own up!!!

I'm eligible for an upgrade and I'm sticking with my S1 since it does almost everything the S2 does almost as well. I adjusted the screen and am running 5.0

Everyone get a life and stop making up lies about Verizon this and Verizon that. Everyone should try to keep comments based on the hardware. I joined this place in hopes to find out about BlackBerry phones and so far have heard plenty of highly falsified rumors since then.

Good luck working the system! I have 4 lines with VZW and am very happy with the service they provide. I had Sprint before hand and ATT before that. Verizon is doing a better job than anyone else which is probably part of the reason they can offer what I think is lowest early termination fee around.

PIN
    the tail on the donky
    Device
    Moto Droid, 9530 and 8230
    OS
    Android 2.0, v10 Hybrid, and 5.0 leak for pearl
    Quote Originally Posted by matttomlan View Post
    My Storm 1 to Storm 2 attempted switch-aroo. I Brought in my Storm 1 #3 refurb of course claiming that screen would not allow me to type (nothing a quick twist of a torx screwdriver cant fake) Shhhh! She was told me that they did not have any re ferbs to offer me and she would have to order one. Then I said can i get a new storm 1 instead of re furb or possible a different Blackberry model since this is the third one to crap out on me? All of the sudden she said let me go to the back. So next the sales rep informed me that they have a policy stating if you have to have three phones replaced you are entitled to either a new Storm 1 or a Tour. I asked about the Storm 2. She said that the Storm 2 is too new and not in the Matrix for another month as a replacement if you have three crap out on you. SO I begged and pleaded my case to her manager and he said the same thing that she said. So I went with the new Storm 1 figured that a new Storm is always better than a re furb.

<--------------- The reason why Verizon Wireless costs as much as it does!!!

They need to have a rewards program for customers that don't nickel and dime the company to death!

Device
    OS
    5.0.0.238 / 415
    Quote Originally Posted by givmedew View Post
    HAHA this is hilarious...

Everyone get a life and stop making up lies about Verizon this and Verizon that. Everyone should try to keep comments based on the hardware. I joined this place in hopes to find out about BlackBerry phones and so far have heard plenty of highly falsified rumors since then.
    I don't often say much but dude there is another forum where you can openly brow beat other members, so please take this type of posts over there. If you don't believe it, then don't believe it. It's your right, but we don't need to see it or be told to get lives. Please don't turn this forum into what is normal elsewhere.

PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Folks lets keep this on topic so we dont have to close the thread.. thanks in advance.

PIN
    EAPPLE...Y
    Device
    OS
    5.0.whatever is newe
    So here is my story. While waiting in traffic on my way to work I decided to call and ask (again..4th time) for an upgrade to S2. I told them that I had heard that they were giving all S1 owners the upgrade price. The rep said no they were not but I could early upgrade on Dec. 1st. So I half halfheartedly asked if she could push that up and month. She said hold on and came back and said she would make an exception and move it this time. So there you have it my S2 will be here Thursday. I really believe its who you get and if they will work with your date or not. I was pretty close so I'm sure that factored into it.

Page 17 of 48 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast