Page 16 of 48 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

sunkast Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bert336 View Post
    does Droid have push mail like BB? or do you have to set it to check it Windows Mobile?
    The only service with push email on the Android platform is Gmail. Any other service is polled.

Device
    storm 9530
    OS
    Here is an FYI for all,

If you have had to replace your storm 1 more than 3 times, it is Verizon's policy to upgrade your phone to a newer model (replacement has to me software issues). This is something they don't advertise at all. When I had the motorola Q and had it replaced over and over again the rep informed me about this policy by mistake, they upgraded me to the newest version of the motorola Q that day. this is something you have to ask for, might even fight for....but it is something you can try. It is a good way to get the storm 2 also without losing your 2yr upgrade option.

Device
    Kinda funny how many people are complaining about big red not giving them a S2 when they asked. so you are looking at the Droid. u really think VZW is going to care? you are still going to be a customer. u are not going anywhere. if it was an option of giving an S2 for free or selling u a Droid. Im sure they will pick the droid. They still win. RIM doing something for current unhappy customers through VZW as a customer satisfaction program is a different story. For me I am going to bring my 3 kids into a store and as soon as I walk in I will release the hounds. Betcha they'll give up something. hopefully b4 the cops are called

Device
    Storm 9550
    OS
    Wirelessly posted

if my current storm fails me I'll be bringing it in with intent to receive a storm2. After 9 attempts with this phone I feel I deserve something better.

Device
    9530 Storm
    Not so sure I want to give up the S1 now that the 5.0 software is out. It is like a new phone. Fast, responsive and the memory increased as well. I was always having to QuickPull the battery a couple of times a day. Now... I barely get below 17mgb.

However, IF BIG V does an offer I will consider :-) Otherwise, I have to wait until July 2010... Ugh!

Device
    OS
    Hybrid
    Well after talking to VZW they didn't give up the S2, but they did change my upgrade date to ASAP (which wasn't till next year). So then I say its true they are working with S1 owners

Device
    i talked to vzw about the storm when i was calling in about my tour track ball problem and the level 3 data support guy told me they are NOT swapping out s1 for s2s those are just rumors. just like he told me vzw is no longer allowed to replace trackballs on any bb after the curve he didnt know why but this is per rim

PIN
    310559CB
    Device
    OS
    My Storm 1 to Storm 2 attempted switch-aroo. I Brought in my Storm 1 #3 refurb of course claiming that screen would not allow me to type (nothing a quick twist of a torx screwdriver cant fake) Shhhh! She was told me that they did not have any re ferbs to offer me and she would have to order one. Then I said can i get a new storm 1 instead of re furb or possible a different Blackberry model since this is the third one to crap out on me? All of the sudden she said let me go to the back. So next the sales rep informed me that they have a policy stating if you have to have three phones replaced you are entitled to either a new Storm 1 or a Tour. I asked about the Storm 2. She said that the Storm 2 is too new and not in the Matrix for another month as a replacement if you have three crap out on you. SO I begged and pleaded my case to her manager and he said the same thing that she said. So I went with the new Storm 1 figured that a new Storm is always better than a re furb.

Page 16 of 48 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast