PIN
    3059a863
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    Some hybrid
    Wirelessly posted

Quote Originally Posted by spm903
    if thats the case then i am calling or going in cause my storm1 was ok until this update even with leaked os was good but now my emails stop coming through every few days and my vibrate won't quit at times when i get a text.......oh and the camera quit working it would load but when i clicked the camera button it wouldnt take a picture. a battery pull fixes everything but i was not having these problems before i updated to the OFFICIAL POS
    Tell Verizon that. You can at the very least get a brand new storm 1 and possibly a storm 2 very easily especially if you can show them these bugs

PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by cj100570 View Post
    I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings. Really I am. But seriously, nothing has been confirmed. We have some people "claiming" that it happened. There's a difference. And since said people seem to be averse to showing any proof that it happened I'm calling BS on their "claims". And as for trying, I like many others have given it a shot. And guess what? Nothing! But that's what I was expecting so it wasn't a shock. I don't take anyones word without proof. Without proof it didn't happen. :no: On that note I'm done even discussing the issue. :cool2:
    The proof is in the pudding... like I said I dont see the need to post proof of something that may not work in every situation. This is not a condoned program for VZW but they do offer multi fru to customers who have trouble with phones that are considered good customers.

PIN
    someone us
    Device
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    Let me make 2 suggestions... dont call bluff when ther have been 3 confirmed for free(myself included) And if you dont want to believe me thats on you. I for one will not be posting any kind of proof on here as I have got mine. 2 why dont you just call and try it? the worst that is going to happen will be they say no?
    I fully agree. I know i walked in to the store with storm 1 and a replacement storm 1 recieved the day before and walked out with a storm 2 in the box with all accessories and not one peice of paper exchanged. All i had to do was pick the blackberry of my choice ( storm 2 for me ) and verbally agree to a 20 month extension on my contract.

PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    yes technically I dont have any thing to scan or show you to prove it other than the S2 I have in my hand

PIN
    Not Requir
    Device
    Incredible
    OS
    Android
    this thread will be going far i can see

Device
    storm
    OS
    Well here is a story for y'all. I went to Verizon today to at least try and get a storm 2 outta my storm 1. Now, my friend works there and could pretty much tell me anything I needed to know, he let me play with the droid, gave me info on the storm 2. anyways I told him the software that was on my phone was real buggy and didn't work. He told me that he would get me a brand new storm 1 but can't give out the storm 2 as a replacement. So I got a brand new storm 1 and gotta wait for either a couple more replacements or wait for my upgrade. He didn't confirm anything about giving storm 1 owners an upgrade option at the end of the month. but that could all change... He did say they are having ALOT of problems with the software, and they have giving out alot of replacement storm 1's and not storm 2's... so unless you get REAL lucky and get a storm 2 as a replacement, count your blessings cause there few and far between.

Device
    OS
    Ok so all of you can call it what u want... but im goin with BS... as i just got a NO!!! at 2 different corp stores... all they offered was a replacement S1 (in the mail at that)

Im currently on #4 with dust issues and a wobbly ass screen... and i got "well your elegible for the 2 yr price on the storm 2!!.. My reply..." FK THAT why am i gonna pay you for a device that might be just as FAILED as the previous version... ALL 4 of em! "

This has made my decision... I got to handle the DROID for a few moments... IM SOLD... Ill try my hard earned money on Something newnot something revamped! Good bye RIM and good riddance! ( for now)

Device
    Storm/Tour
    OS
    does Droid have push mail like BB? or do you have to set it to check it Windows Mobile?

Page 15 of 48 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast