Page 14 of 48 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Device
    Storm/Tour
    OS
    I guess if some of us plan on getting our S1 replaced we would have to hurry up before Nov 21 (since thats when my first year warranty started) else we would be out of warranty and be SOL, true?

PIN
    G "Play Your Best"
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    5.0.0.328/.405
    Quote Originally Posted by Bert336 View Post
    I guess if some of us plan on getting our S1 replaced we would have to hurry up before Nov 21 (since thats when my first year warranty started) else we would be out of warranty and be SOL, true?
    Not true if you purchase the protection insurance (Assurion). They extend the manufactures warranty an additional 12 mos.

PIN
    306051B3
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    I'm calling BS on this brew hahha! Not 1 person has provided even 1 shred of proof that this happened. Surely there's a sales receipt that can be scanned/photocopied and posted, with cc & user info blacked out of course, for all to see. Until that is done I'll be counted as 1 of the skeptics.

Device
    Blackberry Storm 9550
    OS
    I am with cj100570. I don't see any reason Verizon doing this.

PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by cj100570 View Post
    I'm calling BS on this brew hahha! Not 1 person has provided even 1 shred of proof that this happened. Surely there's a sales receipt that can be scanned/photocopied and posted, with cc & user info blacked out of course, for all to see. Until that is done I'll be counted as 1 of the skeptics.
    Let me make 2 suggestions... dont call bluff when ther have been 3 confirmed for free(myself included) And if you dont want to believe me thats on you. I for one will not be posting any kind of proof on here as I have got mine. 2 why dont you just call and try it? the worst that is going to happen will be they say no?

PIN
    3059a863
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    Some hybrid
    Wirelessly posted

I'm sure you can get this to work. You just know how to negotiate if you know what I mean. My S1 is the first phone I've paid for in years and I've always had new phones. This is why I pay for Verizon. On a side note if your a VIP customer to them you can get just about anything you want from them

PIN
    k is my gi
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.Leaked
    Quote Originally Posted by RANDYRKELLY View Post
    Wirelessly posted (Stormy 4)

They told me same thing. P can get the storm two for the 175. With the rebate. That's what they said but I said no. I have has ten replacements. So they told me a rep will call me Monday.
    Randy confirmed. Jnepsa confirmed. enough for me to try!

PIN
    306051B3
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    Let me make 2 suggestions... dont call bluff when ther have been 3 confirmed for free(myself included) And if you dont want to believe me thats on you. I for one will not be posting any kind of proof on here as I have got mine. 2 why dont you just call and try it? the worst that is going to happen will be they say no?

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings. Really I am. But seriously, nothing has been confirmed. We have some people "claiming" that it happened. There's a difference. And since said people seem to be averse to showing any proof that it happened I'm calling BS on their "claims". And as for trying, I like many others have given it a shot. And guess what? Nothing! But that's what I was expecting so it wasn't a shock. I don't take anyones word without proof. Without proof it didn't happen. :no: On that note I'm done even discussing the issue. :cool2:
    Last edited by cj100570; 11-02-2009 at 01:10 PM.

Page 14 of 48 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast