Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 8 of 17

  1. #1
    keepitreza Guest

    Stop calling Contacts

    How do I make it so when I click on a contacts name in my phone book it doesn't call them

    Because when I used to click on contact names it would open up their contact info.

    I keep accidentally calling people when I'm going through my contacts and I need to stop

    Does anyone know of a setting or a fix to stop this?



  2. #2
    jnepsa's Avatar
    jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Quote Originally Posted by keepitreza View Post
    How do I make it so when I click on a contacts name in my phone book it doesn't call them

    Because when I used to click on contact names it would open up their contact info.

    I keep accidentally calling people when I'm going through my contacts and I need to stop

    Does anyone know of a setting or a fix to stop this?
    unfortunately no.. that was one of my fav features now you have to hit the bbkey(menu) to get into it.. it takes some time to get used to

  3. #3
    keepitreza Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    unfortunately no.. that was one of my fav features now you have to hit the bbkey(menu) to get into it.. it takes some time to get used to
    Ughh...

    Thanks for the (bad) news hahahaha



  4. #4
    jnepsa's Avatar
    jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Quote Originally Posted by keepitreza View Post
    Ughh...

    Thanks for the (bad) news hahahaha
    if you hang out here much you will find out quickly that I am a dream crusher lmao


    BTW Welcome to !

  5. #5
    keepitreza Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    if you hang out here much you will find out quickly that I am a dream crusher lmao


    BTW Welcome to !

    hahah I will hopefully be around a lot

    And thanks



  6. #6
    TheBroken's Avatar
    TheBroken is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow TheBroken On Twitter
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Home of the Bears and Cubs
    Device
    9550
    Posts
    110
    Am I missing something? when I open my contacts and scroll to a name. if I click on it, it shows me their contact info. This not what we are talking about? the only way for me to dial is to either hit the bb button then call or highlight the name then press the send key.

  7. #7
    jnepsa's Avatar
    jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBroken View Post
    Am I missing something? when I open my contacts and scroll to a name. if I click on it, it shows me their contact info. This not what we are talking about? the only way for me to dial is to either hit the bb button then call or highlight the name then press the send key.
    it depends on how many numbers you have saved if only one it will just call whe you click on them

  8. #8
    TheBroken's Avatar
    TheBroken is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow TheBroken On Twitter
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Home of the Bears and Cubs
    Device
    9550
    Posts
    110
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    it depends on how many numbers you have saved if only one it will just call whe you click on them

    just tried. mine shows the name and below it the number. does not dial. odd. Tried with single contact number and various contact numbers.

    Makes me think its a setting somewhere.
    Last edited by TheBroken; 10-29-2009 at 03:54 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •