changing one sound changes all???

Thread: changing one sound changes all???

edemunsta is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow edemunsta On Twitter
    PIN
    THIS!!!
    Device
    STORM 9530
    OS
    OS BBC Hybrid v10! Tmobile
    Liked
    0 times
    Wirelessly posted

ok my friend has a Storm 1 just like me. We are both running .328 . His problem is that when he goes to customize tones, when he changes one tone and saves it changes all of the tones. Email tones, call tones, alert tones, everything changes. On my storm its fine, I can change each one individually. Any ideas on why this is happening? Thanks in advanced everyone!

PBJ | PBJ Gear | M1926 Tech News Blog
    Storming on Tmobile - 9530

jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by edemunsta View Post
    Wirelessly posted

ok my friend has a Storm 1 just like me. We are both running .328 . His problem is that when he goes to customize tones, when he changes one tone and saves it changes all of the tones. Email tones, call tones, alert tones, everything changes. On my storm its fine, I can change each one individually. Any ideas on why this is happening? Thanks in advanced everyone!
    my first thing would be to say have you tried wiping and reinstalling the os? i have never heard anyone have this trouble before

edemunsta is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow edemunsta On Twitter
    PIN
    THIS!!!
    Device
    STORM 9530
    OS
    OS BBC Hybrid v10! Tmobile
    Liked
    0 times
    Wirelessly posted

Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa
    Wirelessly posted

my first thing would be to say have you tried wiping and reinstalling the os? i have never heard anyone have this trouble before
    I have not to his phone but I have wiped another phone with this problem and it was fixed. Just curious as to why this happens and if anyone else has had this issue. Thanks for the quick response.

I will do a wipe on his phone later today and see if it fixes it which i am sure it will. it is just weird that it would be like that straight from Verizon.
    Last edited by edemunsta; 10-28-2009 at 04:04 PM.
    PBJ | PBJ Gear | M1926 Tech News Blog
    Storming on Tmobile - 9530

jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Liked
    5 times
    Wirelessly posted

I have not to his phone but I have wiped another phone with this problem and it was fixed. Just curious as to why this happens and if anyone else has had this issue. Thanks for the quick response.

I will do a wipe on his phone later today and see if it fixes it which i am sure it will. it is just weird that it would be like that straight from Verizon.
    it could be a 'glich' but if it fixes it thats what it takes sorry