Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

PIN
    3095C4BD
    Device
    storm 9530
    OS
    leaks, hybrids, whatevers the newest
    Wirelessly posted

I feel .328 is the best build yet..although it would be nice if the event logger could be disabled and yes the theme issue is annoying but that's nothing compared to how the s1 used to be before these OS updates came out. I personally have never really had any problems with leaking memory and the device runnin slow due to lack of memory. Maybe I'm just lucky but because of the 5.0 OS's I don't really plan on updating to the s2 or at least I won't pay full price for one. I would be more inclined in upgrading to the droid when it comes put if I am going to pay full price for any phone from Verizon.
    Last edited by AngerManagement; 11-01-2009 at 10:56 PM.

Device
    Motorola Droid
    OS
    Android 2.0
    Quote Originally Posted by kara View Post
    I just now downloaded 328 and I'm coming all the way from 148...i know i know lol! I'll definitely be honest with what I think about this OS after I get a little time to play with it. At least everything has gone SUPER smooth so far!

To prove that I will be honest I'll say this...I went to a Verizon store today to pick up my Storm 2. I left the store without a Storm 2 because I wasn't really impressed and didn't like the click. Ugh I feel so dirty saying anything bad about BB. :bad:
    Kara, I tried a Storm 2 and actually prefer the click of my original model Storm. And now i'm seriously thinking of switching to the Droid. So don't feel dirty *LOL* I'm actually going to be ABANDONING BB.... But NOT

Device
    Motorola Droid
    OS
    Android 2.0
    Quote Originally Posted by 306buddyluv View Post
    The original OS worked, and the official Os update after that worked as well on the storm I have. And all the leaked OS worked except for .328. So what does that tells me.. They are trying to stop unlocked storm uses on other network. Some folks with an unlock tour on a different network are having the same issue with this recent tour update. But; I can care less about it.
    I don't think that would be intentional, though. The radio code in .328 seems to be significantly different as I hold a different signal at various locations than I did with prior OSes (or perhaps the signal indicator is just more accurate). I am just saying that the actual SFI file is likely only tested on VZW and Vodafone networks if it is to be an official release for VZW, as VZW is not going to test to ensure compatibility with other GSM networks.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345