Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

PIN
    which one? I've lost count!
    Device
    OS
    Let me check!
    Gadgetbeans Storm hidden plus weatherbug. I think I might have solved it. I scanned a pic of my kids to use as the homescreen pic and did not think about compressing the size (duh!!!) I just changed that put the mem card back in and it booted up perfectly. Another lesson learned! I'll let you know if I have anymore issues with it.

Device
    9650 & 9530
    Quote Originally Posted by Crickee View Post
    Gadgetbeans Storm hidden plus weatherbug. I think I might have solved it. I scanned a pic of my kids to use as the homescreen pic and did not think about compressing the size (duh!!!) I just changed that put the mem card back in and it booted up perfectly. Another lesson learned! I'll let you know if I have anymore issues with it.
    Ok, let us know.

PIN
    which one? I've lost count!
    Device
    OS
    Let me check!
    The result is in, my memory card issue was the pic file size! I bricked this thing about 4 times because of this! Since I compressed the pic, I can finally truly enjoy my storm and not be concerned of the "white death" happening if I pull the battery. :arms:

Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Quote Originally Posted by Crickee View Post
    The result is in, my memory card issue was the pic file size! I bricked this thing about 4 times because of this! Since I compressed the pic, I can finally truly enjoy my storm and not be concerned of the "white death" happening if I pull the battery. :arms:
    Congrats! Glad you got the problem resolved, these phones can be tricky at times

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12