Myspace and 5.0.0.323

Thread: Myspace and 5.0.0.323

CynicalDreams81 is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Device
    Storm 9530
    Liked
    0 times

Myspace and 5.0.0.323

Hi guys, I'm new to blackberryos.com but not Crackberry.com. I did a search and found no info. I recently installed OS .323 and everything was working perfect. As of last night the myspace app has gone buggy. I don't know if it's app or OS related. I cannot update my status and the mood box is invisible but I can still click and choose a mood. After updating and closing and reopening the myspace app it will clear the status and update to no mood and "in your extended network." Also any friends who update their status shows their multiple updates (meaning the show up in the status update log multiple times on the home screen) versus showing once and their current status. I have deleted myspace and reinstalled, done several battery pulls and even wiped my phone and reinstalled .323 and still having the same problem. Is anyone else having this problem or am I the special random one? Thanks.

Kris is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow Kris On Twitter
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by CynicalDreams81 View Post
    Hi guys, I'm new to blackberryos.com but not Crackberry.com. I did a search and found no info. I recently installed OS .323 and everything was working perfect. As of last night the myspace app has gone buggy. I don't know if it's app or OS related. I cannot update my status and the mood box is invisible but I can still click and choose a mood. After updating and closing and reopening the myspace app it will clear the status and update to no mood and "in your extended network." Also any friends who update their status shows their multiple updates (meaning the show up in the status update log multiple times on the home screen) versus showing once and their current status. I have deleted myspace and reinstalled, done several battery pulls and even wiped my phone and reinstalled .323 and still having the same problem. Is anyone else having this problem or am I the special random one? Thanks.
    This is a issue and i have no idea how to fix it...

I would have to mess with it a lot to just get it to update my status, for right now i would say MySpace is not very friendly with this OS i mean it's usable but not stable.
    Last edited by Kris; 10-24-2009 at 02:56 PM.

Device
    Storm 9530
    Liked
    0 times
    I just wanted to figure if it's a OS problem. Seems from what you're saying it is. I'll be ok with these little problems until the official OS is released. Thanks for the info and help.

Kris is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow Kris On Twitter
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by CynicalDreams81 View Post
    I just wanted to figure if it's a OS problem. Seems from what you're saying it is. I'll be ok with these little problems until the official OS is released. Thanks for the info and help.

No Problem we should be seeing a Official OS release this Sunday or Monday... so we hope :-)

Device
    Storm 9530
    Liked
    0 times
    LoL I know. I'm a crackberry/blackberryOS junkie. I see the info updates on Viigo and I also follow blackberryos on Twitter. LoL