Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

PIN
    stripes on
    Device
    8330 / 9530 / M
    OS
    VZW official Curve O
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave12308 View Post
    If the screen were properly sealed, it wouldn't get dust in the area we're referring to. It's between the glass layer for the capacitive touch and the actual LCD panel. It's very annoying when trying to use the device in the sunlight.
    Wow I didn't know it was like that! I thought people were talking about just between the 4 edges! I was like "quit being a buch of sissies!!!" but now I see what the problem is! That sucks for people who have that issue and they wont replace!

PIN
    311F860E
    Device
    Storm 9550
    Mine hand a pretty big piece of dust right in the middle of the screen. It was about the size of the tip of a ball point pen, and a bunch of smaller dust pieces. I was fine. With the liTtle pieces but the big piece realky got to me.

As a. Side note. The replacement thhey se t me has the best screen click I've ever felt.
    Posted via BlackBerry device

Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    Lyricidal Hybrid .705 v2 (.591-based)
    I just got mine replaced for dust as well. I have the Asurion plan, but I went to a VZW store and they replaced it w/o issue. I'm expecting it to arrive today. Like another poster stated, right in the center were noticeable chunks of dust and in the sunlight it was horrible all over. I hope the S2 doesn't have these same issues because I'd like to move to it eventually.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123