Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

PIN
    T OF GUINN
    Device
    9550 Storm 2 Verizon
    OS
    5.0.0.607/643 (OOAK)
    Quote Originally Posted by soloking12 View Post
    :1244:this what you do go to options then go to applications prss third party then go down to core then select blackberry 5.0.0 system softwrae and prss the berrys hit edit default permissions set everthing to allow and the same for core applications and your quick pull quick lunch will work.I am on my six reset :1244:
    IT WORKED!! Finally QL "Reset Device" worked!

Thank you for this tip. I had two of the settings at "Custom" and when I set them to "Allow" per your instructions, it reset perfectly! THANK YOU

PIN
    Ask Me
    Device
    OS
    Personalized Hybrid
    I am going to stick with memory eye until there is a for sure 5.0 release for quickpull. I have posted before about quickpull pro working, but it always ended up being a #fail after the first couple resets.

Device
    Storm 9530
    It works for Quickpull lite:

Go to App World and download quickpull lite and install it.

Do a battery pull manually and let it reboot. Go to options click on applications make sure it is third party applications go to quickpull lite and click on it. Go to edit permissions make them all say allow.

click blackberry key and click on set as defaults then click yes when it asks do you want to set the default permissions to these displayed values. close out of all your menus do a battery pull manually.

When the device resets and boots up your quickpull should work.

Device
    Blackberry storm 9530
    OS
    238/230 hybrid

Quick Pull Lite

Quote Originally Posted by markdental View Post
    It works for Quickpull lite:

Go to App World and download quickpull lite and install it.

Do a battery pull manually and let it reboot. Go to options click on applications make sure it is third party applications go to quickpull lite and click on it. Go to edit permissions make them all say allow.

click blackberry key and click on set as defaults then click yes when it asks do you want to set the default permissions to these displayed values. close out of all your menus do a battery pull manually.

When the device resets and boots up your quickpull should work.
    Thank you it does work
    Last edited by soicyboy; 10-23-2009 at 12:47 PM. Reason: it works

PIN
    304CF3F6
    Device
    Storm (9530)
    OS
    5.0.0.607 Hybrid
    Ok, I have set all permissions to allow, done several battery pulls and Quick Pull is still not working. If anyone has any ideas, I am all ears.

Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Tech and storm,

When you go to set permissions, you need to click on tab at top and select core tab and highlight:

Blackberry 5.0.0 core applications then BB key, edit permissions and set all to allow and same with:
    Blackberry 5.0.0 system software

These permissions are not same as doing app specific ones. I hope this clarifies. I did this and my ql reset is working like a charm!

Quote Originally Posted by tech4hire View Post
    Ok, I have set all permissions to allow, done several battery pulls and Quick Pull is still not working. If anyone has any ideas, I am all ears.
    Posted via BlackBerry device

PIN
    310D15AC
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Willyboy 95xx v3.1 .
    Wirelessly posted (Storm 9530)

I have tried setting all these permissions and QuickPull does not work on 323.

PIN
    304CF3F6
    Device
    Storm (9530)
    OS
    5.0.0.607 Hybrid
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    Tech and storm,

When you go to set permissions, you need to click on tab at top and select core tab and highlight:

Blackberry 5.0.0 core applications then BB key, edit permissions and set all to allow and same with:
    Blackberry 5.0.0 system software

These permissions are not same as doing app specific ones. I hope this clarifies. I did this and my ql reset is working like a charm!

Posted via BlackBerry device
    I did do all of that and it is still a no go with Quick Pull...thinking about a wipe and reload and not restoring application permissions and reinstalling from scratch. If I have time over the weekend maybe I will give that a try. If not, maybe I will just install Memory Eye.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast